Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Dancing With The Stars: Pacquiao/Mayweather

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
That fight was frustrating as hell to watch. The arrogance... The timidness... The disrespect...

At least Ali would still knock you the fuxk out after talking all that shit. This dude acts like a poodle for 36 minutes - bark, run and nip at your ankle, retreat, repeat.

I was in a room full of Mayweather fans and not one cheered or spoke up for him. Wifey and I were talking cash shit and no one could refute it - Mayweather made one of the biggest fights in boxing history a joke that no one will respect years down the line. The decision was announced and not one person at the fight party cheered. They were too embarrassed/indifferent/bored.

Pacquiao's first few comments post-fight were on point... "He didn't do nothing." Exactly. He bobbed, weaved, jabbed and taunted for 12 rounds, watching the dollars roll in.

He's good for the sport because he shows fellow boxers you don't need to be taken advantage of by promoters. He shows independence can be achieved through smart business decisions and is an inspiration to younger fighters.

But he's an extremely poor role model. "Money isn't everything. It's the only thing." How many dickhead kids are puffing their chests out reciting that like it's gospel? What a shame.

Tyson made an amusing comment on First Take:
"He's very delusional. If he was anywhere near that realm of Ali, he'd be able to take his kids to school by himself. He's talking about (being) great? Greatness is not guarding himself from the people, greatness is being accepted by the people. He's a very small, scared man."

Hello. My name is GA. And I'm a hater.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Hello. I'm GK. and I approve this post.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Floyd game plan...

I'm coming in the fight as champ, ive already won in judges mind, all I have to do is avoid getting hit alot, knocked down or KO'D and I win by the score cards. Easy money.

Well fukk, no wonder he didn't get hit much, how do you hit someone who is running? Not to mention hugging, holding and putting your opponent in headlock every time you start to get punched.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Score three attempted low blows for Mayweather also. Where's the damn public back lashing??

And Kellerman is a douchebag too. He was so disrespectful to Pacquiao with his post-fight questioning. Would love to see a fighter watch him stammer and stutter and respond with "So, how'd you feel about that last sentence you fumbled in front of millions of viewers? Didn't you practice your questions before stepping in the ring? Did you think that was a performance fit for a winner? From my standpoint and the score table's standpoint it sounded like you're mildly retarded... Thoughts?"

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Gonna agree with you again on Kellerman.

Was it larry merchant that once told mayweather that if he were fifty years younger he would have kicked his ass? I loved that.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The anouncers calling the fight were riding Floyds dick hard. At one point, one of them said "just because the crowd is cheering for Pacquiao, doesn't mean he is winning the fight" WTF!!!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Gonna agree with you again on Kellerman.

Was it larry merchant that once told mayweather that if he were fifty years younger he would have kicked his ass? I loved that.

Yeah that shit was hilarious. Edited. Had to watch it again. What an amazing champion Floyd is. He wins a fight and calls the announcer a bitch... Nice.

Last edited:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
The anouncers calling the fight were riding Floyds dick hard. At one point, one of them said "just because the crowd is cheering for Pacquiao, doesn't mean he is winning the fight" WTF!!!

That was really strange. Most of the exclamations they made were "Pacquiao with another great body shot" or some other comment about him being the aggressor. They didn't have many chances to say "what a great hit by Mayweather" because there were few. They balanced the commentary out by dickriding Floyd because if it was left to just commenting on the fight itself it would've been as follows:
"Floyd dances around. He taunts Pacquiao. Pacquiao advances, lands a flurry, connects to the body, Mayweather clenches, runs to the center of the ring..." Over and over and over and over and over.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Boxing had its chance to get back on the map and it's now dead.

I remember back in the 80's-90's (yes, I know some of you are older and will say foreman in his prime, ALi, Frazier, Joe Louis, Marciano etc but that's not my point) where I knew everything that was going on with the Tyson, Holyfield, de la hoya, Whitaker, Roy Jones Jr, Sugar Ray Leonard, Lennox Lewis etc....all that without the internet and you knew the hype, you waited for that fight for weeks and it (typically) was a great fight unless it was Tyson with one of his many first round KO's.

I was really hoping for a brutal beatdown from both corners....but unfortunately boxing lost me forever.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Didn't watch the fight b/c I was afraid it would be a shitty fight and I was right.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
uphillclimb I agree. This could of been the fight to put boxing back on the map, now it's officially dead.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Funny all the hype and shit about floyd being 48-0... whoopdee fukking doo, anyone remember Julio Ceasar Chavez from the 80s? 87-0 or something like that. He actually would fight and brawl, not run, hold and hug. #BringBackThe80sFighters

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic