Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cytomel

Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
Well, bulk season is over, starting my cut cycle this weekend. Cycle consists of TPP, tren and mast.

Have done quite a few tren cycles before, either with test equal to or above my tren dose. This time I'm going to try more tren than test. My last cycle was 700mg a week of each compound. This time I'm thinking of 600/tren/mast and 400/test. I have enough of each for a 12 week cycle, I also will include anavar at 80mg for the last 6-8 weeks. I also take caber at .5 Mon/Thur. Was wondering what the opinions are of including T3 either at the beginning or throughout cycle, and recommended dosages for fat loss. I'm 6' and 250lbs, looking to cut 15-20 pounds by the end of May for my 50th birthday. Any insight would be appreciated!!

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
You have 12 weeks approx. You only need to lose 1.5# a week to be down 18#. I say skip the t3 all together. Up the fasted cardio. Clean up the diet and cut whatever your maintance calories are just by a few hundred. Easy 18 pound drop really.

Well, bulk season is over, starting my cut cycle this weekend. Cycle consists of TPP, tren and mast.

Have done quite a few tren cycles before, either with test equal to or above my tren dose. This time I'm going to try more tren than test. My last cycle was 700mg a week of each compound. This time I'm thinking of 600/tren/mast and 400/test. I have enough of each for a 12 week cycle, I also will include anavar at 80mg for the last 6-8 weeks. I also take caber at .5 Mon/Thur. Was wondering what the opinions are of including T3 either at the beginning or throughout cycle, and recommended dosages for fat loss. I'm 6' and 250lbs, looking to cut 15-20 pounds by the end of May for my 50th birthday. Any insight would be appreciated!!

Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
Diets pretty clean, I can definitely up my cardio some more!!

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
If you can avoid T3 then don't use it. I have used clen before but because the shaking hands and feeling of an impending heart problem, I would not recommend it. You can try Albuterol which has similar fat burning effects like clen without the negative sides. Of course there is always good old Ephed and the ECA stack.

Even though your diet is clen are you tracking calories and macros? Small adjustments here can make a big difference.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic