Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

cystone kidney supplement

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
call me crazy bout my urine has been foamy a bit. this is usually an indicator of protien in urine from the kidneys being a lil stressed. now im no doctor so i could be wrong and im sure theres probably other reasons it could happen. but to get to the point, when i take cystone made by himalaya the same company that makes liv52 theres no foaming going on. weird cause i should be pissin 10w-40w with all the gear im on precomp lol. give it a shot. i started it because i heard a bber that just turned pro say that george farah recommended it and it supposedly helped his kidney function on blood panel too. the kidneys are typically a pro bber's reason for retirement. they can only handle so much protien, creatine, creatinine from busted up muscles, high bp, toxins and other shit like dehydration bbers put them self thru. so take care of your kids folks. vitamin b1 aka thiamine 100mg 3 times a day. easy on calcium and vitamin d3, drink lots of water but dont water log yourself. and take cystone apparently.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic