Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Cycle Plotter in Excel (with macros)

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
A little project I worked on. I stole a lot of the data from SteroidPlotter.com but this link keeps moving around so I thought I'd make my own that I could never lose.

Cycle Plotter (Excel file with macros)

Disclaimers: I just copied the half-lives and effectiveness from the stated website. If you want to change those values to suit what you think, feel free on your own copy. Second disclaimer is that I am not a programmer and really just a major hack so excuse my code. Also there is a lot of wasted calculations and such because I developed this as I went and sometimes had to turn around and take a different route. One of the tabs has my notes that I kept as I went along which may or may not be helpful to anyone who may want to improve on this. Third disclaimer is that this is a macro enabled Excel document and as I post it has no exploits or anything in it, but if this gets shared around who knows what people could do to it, and enabled macros is a huge security risk. Forth disclaimer is that there are probably errors in this yet, just none that I could make happen, but I couldn't try everything. I tried to make it as foolproof as possible but I'm sure you can make it break by putting in a nonsense cycle.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Any tools that can help someone stay organized are great! If you want to do anything correctly, consistency and planning are everything.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
thank you for such a great tool... now i do not have to worry if the site is down anymore :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic