What's New?

Cycle and Estrogen question

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hey All,

Wanted to run some items past everyone to get your thoughts. As everyone knows I've been having libido and erection issues and I can't figure it out. I can get hard, then at a moments notice get soft, but what's got me thinking it is not all in my head is my sex drive and libido are just non existent. Yes past 2 days I've woken up with morning wood, previous weeks have been hit and miss with that. Another reason to think something is wrong.

So I'm cruising on TPP @ 200/week, and Test Cyp @100mgs/wk

I did receive some new Adex, about 2 months ago, and all I used was 1mg/ week, and I actually haven't taken 1 since 2 weeks ago. Would to low estrogen cause Libido issues?

Next question, what's everyone's take on the test in my system having a low conversion to DHT?

I am kind of thinking it's either 1 or the other, but I've got no clue.

I did my best researching estrogen and men and what the differences could cause when to low, but that information just doesn't exist. AND the craptastic part that I love about estrogen, most of the symptoms are the same whether you are to low, or to high. So you think you are getting to high when in actually you are going to low... AHH, just love that craptastic hormone......

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm not the hormone expert here JackD, but I feel for ya. You probably want to start with getting yourself some bloodwork done up. What you described sounds like what I've read in just about every deca dick thread out there. Get hard, then suddenly it goes limp like Get Some's wrists.

Are you exhibiting any other estro sides though? Could the TPP be causing your test levels to fluctuate a bit more than your body would prefer?

Anyway those are just my thoughts, but bloodwork is gonna help you find your answer I think.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Would to low estrogen cause Libido issues?

Yes. I do adex as needed rather than a planned cycle. It always takes away my sex drive for a day or two.

As POB mentions, if your test levels are not steady it can cause problems as well. So if your taking your cyp and/or tpp once a week, you may be spiking too much. That can help you build up estrogen, as well as mess with the whole system.

What worked before to get me back in the game was hgc. I have only done a few times, while trying to get the wife preg. It worked well though those times. Did not get her preg till I quit everything, but at least I got some fun out of it.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I got blood work on the way, and I'm editing my post, I inject twice a week. 100mgs tpp and 50mgs cyp

I just talked to my Doctor, he's going for the full Panel again. He knows what I do...

With the adex its not my normal ones I usually get so maybe they are way over dosed and I think I am taking 1 mg, but I'm taking 3mg? Who knows.

And if this is Deca/ fina dick, its sucks, but never happened before when I ran those, and I haven't touched tren since Jan, plus I had cabergoline I took, which I just took one the other day, so I guess I can rule out prolactin.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic