Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Cycle Advice needed

R

roaddoc1712

Aug 23, 2013
I am considering trying a cycle that consists of Tren A, Masteron and EQ. I did a similar one 6 months ago that had test p thought I'd try EQ instead to see if it leans me out even more. Any suggestions.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Can't subsatute another compound for test....

Aug 2, 2013
You gotta put a little test in there duder. Never tried EQ, but at least run the test/mast/tren 1:2:2 minimum.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What doses did you run your last cycle at and for how long? Why would you substitute EQ for Test?

bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
I am considering trying a cycle that consists of Tren A, Masteron and EQ. I did a similar one 6 months ago that had test p thought I'd try EQ instead to see if it leans me out even more. Any suggestions.

How did you come up with substituting test p for EQ? How will EQ lean you out more?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Running straight EQ back in the day was fairly common with the old timers.
It takes at least 16 weeks for EQ to really set in.
That's alot of tren / masterone .....ever had progesterone issues?
Run tren with no test see how it goes ( bad idea )

If u want to expirement than run 450 mg boldenone cypionate.....(this is a much shorter ester than EQ)
25 - 50mg of proviron a day.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Test p, tren a, mast a, is a great stack. I wouldn't trade any of it for eq. Use your ancilarries and diet to get leaner this time.

A

aesthetic one

Aug 27, 2013
If I'm nit mistaken eq is a type of derivative of test. This gives guys the idea that they can interchange the two. Me personally I wouldn't do it. At least keep a trt dose of test in there. Now eq is great to cruise on with test also and I know many that do it.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Oh don't be a wuss add it all in one cycle ....
Run test, mast, tren and eq... Trust me it not that many drugs together...
The more gear I run as I get older I realize gear is like booze...
You can't sip wine coolers and expect to get drunk right ie grow on gear.
Same with gear must run enough to get results and stacking them helps same concept though I have never tried a beer, wine cooler, wiskey shot with a touch brandy... All at once sounds interesting I may try that now of course in moderation...

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Test p, tren a, mast a, is a great stack. I wouldn't trade any of it for eq. Use your ancilarries and diet to get leaner this time.

Gotta go with this one, but this was gonna be my suggestion anyway.

tren, mast, test. either bias the cycle on the tren side or test side - which ever you prefer, depending on the results you are looking for. boldenone is not a cutting steroid, IMHO. it's a bulker and a lot of people, like me, add it in the cycle for the incredible increase in appetite.

don't know your cycle history, so you will have to fill in the doses, but you can hardly do better than a tren / test / mast cycle. includes one from each of the main anabolic families: testosterone, DHT and 19-nor. very synergistic. 3 separate anabolic pathways.

Keep the boldenone in if you like, it's a so-so anabolic, but like I said, boldenone packs the mass on you mainly because of the caloric intake - especially when used with trenbolone because of tren's amazing qualities as a nutrient partitioner (ability to convert calories into lean mass while at the same time inhibiting new fat store creation).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic