Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

cycle #5 need help with fine tuning

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Fan of Iron is right. 500mg of test is a low-ish to be experiencing sides from estradiol. Also, masteron itself helps to mitigate the effects of, and the conversion rate to estradiol. Combined with .5 mg qd of anastrozole, you are unlikely to see high estradiol levels. Are you experiencing any other issues besides moon face? Sounds like you should get some blood work, because this is a giant guessing game otherwise. Bad arimidex, masteron that is not actually masteron, or you could just have consumed a lot of sodium lately and not realized it. Too many unknowns.

I do take in a lot of sodium in my diet, but my body's natural genetics will always show first in my face and upper torso. Even without gear. I guess I just need to tweak my sodium intake and try staying at a lower bf%. I'm around 12-14 right now.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes I did time them that way to transition off. I don't like the idea of running test an extra 2 weeks past the EQ. So I'll probably do like you suggested with the mast on the next one.

With PCT I'll continue running arimidex as planned till the end of PCT along with Clomid, Nolvadex, and HCG

Not sure if I'm following what you are saying.

Are you intentionally running the EQ past the Test?

What week will you be starting PCT?

H

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Not sure if I'm following what you are saying.

Are you intentionally running the EQ past the Test?

What week will you be starting PCT?

H

With the EQ and test both ending at the 12 week mark this time, I know the EQ will linger in my system longer than the test will.

I know it's a good idea to run test 2 weeks past the end of the EQ. However I'm not crazy about the idea of running 18 weeks of test. So on future cycles I'll probably front load EQ until I feel shut down side effects, at which point I'll start a blend of test prop and Test E.

I need to do some research on NPP. I have used deca before but it was my first cycle, so obviously I responded REALLY well to the whole cycle. Since then I didn't respond as well and had some issues. Then I read a write up about how Nandralone when tested has much more estrogenic sides than originally thought. So I stopped using it.

I'll be starting PCT on probably the 29th or 30th. If I was using Test Cyp I'd start on the 1st because the 1st is 14 days removed since the last pin. But since Test E is a shorter half life I figured I'd start on the 12th or 13th day.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Lol...What do "shut down" side effects feel like?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
My point in that last post was... You don't go by "feel"... You use your head and do the math.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
With the EQ and test both ending at the 12 week mark this time, I know the EQ will linger in my system longer than the test will.

I know it's a good idea to run test 2 weeks past the end of the EQ. However I'm not crazy about the idea of running 18 weeks of test. So on future cycles I'll probably front load EQ until I feel shut down side effects, at which point I'll start a blend of test prop and Test E.

I need to do some research on NPP. I have used deca before but it was my first cycle, so obviously I responded REALLY well to the whole cycle. Since then I didn't respond as well and had some issues. Then I read a write up about how Nandralone when tested has much more estrogenic sides than originally thought. So I stopped using it.

I'll be starting PCT on probably the 29th or 30th. If I was using Test Cyp I'd start on the 1st because the 1st is 14 days removed since the last pin. But since Test E is a shorter half life I figured I'd start on the 12th or 13th day.

If I'm reading this correctly, you're waiting for the test to clear but not the EQ. Personally, I'd wait for all hormones to clear before starting. I know EQ is mild but it could still have an effect on starting back up. How long are you running the PCT?

Also, if I'm reading correctly, you are running dex and HCG for the PCT?

I don't run pct anymore, I stay on these days but it was my understanding that hcg can keep you shut down. Add that to the EQ not being out of your system, you could have some trouble.

I also know that new things come about as we go with studies and more experience with trial and error, so I might be able to learn something about hcg and dex for pct.

Thoughts?

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic