SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Cutler Leaves MUSCLETECH

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
LMFAO

As to any acting roles he could do, just look back at Arnies early films, the guy couldn't act to save his fkn life......not that he ever could in any of his films past or present. The thing with being that big is you don't need to be able to act well, the muscle mass will help wow people who don't follow the BBing world.

totally agree, nobody watched arnolds movies because of his personality or acting ability...

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Jay has a certain look to him and I think he could pull off a few small roles in acting. No lead character or anything but maybe a small role as a henchman or something. He doesn't have the karisma that Arnold had.

Maybe he could be the new 007.. or even Batman!

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Look at stallon in rocky his acting sucked

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I think he could make a decent bad guy (supporting role). They could use him in something like batman's new flick.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Maybe he could be the new 007.. or even Batman!

Or maybe a 5 minute role as a bad guy that gets killed by Batman? You think the Rock can act? Look at how far he got. Arnold isn't the bad actor he's made out to be, definitely no oscar winner but he had personality and karisma. Steven Seagal, Chuck Norris, Van Dam, Hulk Hogan, those were bad actors.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
LMFAO

As to any acting roles he could do, just look back at Arnies early films, the guy couldn't act to save his fkn life......not that he ever could in any of his films past or present. The thing with being that big is you don't need to be able to act well, the muscle mass will help wow people who don't follow the BBing world.

Hercules in New York was an epic masterpiece.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
When I seen him last month he mentioned nothing about this...... hahaha

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Jay's BB career is obviously near its end... his physique seems to be taking steps backwards, just like Coleman's did toward the end of his career. Just another case of "Out with the old & in with the new".

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Or maybe a 5 minute role as a bad guy that gets killed by Batman? You think the Rock can act? Look at how far he got. Arnold isn't the bad actor he's made out to be, definitely no oscar winner but he had personality and karisma. Steven Seagal, Chuck Norris, Van Dam, Hulk Hogan, those were bad actors.

BUT... they were all successful and that makes them good. If you're a household name, then you're a good enough actor. Personally i think Duane Johnson had a rocky start, but obviously got some acting classes and is doing pretty well. I think Census has done the best job transitioning from meathead to actor. I don't see Jay acting at all. He's too used to being on top and i don't think he'll be willing to take a support role.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic