Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Custom's Love Letter

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Just curious - anyone know of someone who has been busted as a result of a custom's love letter or confiscation?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I got a confiscation letter many years ago.,... Never heard another thing

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I only know of one source that had an attempted controlled delivery.

What are you trying to know?

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I only know of one source that had an attempted controlled delivery.

What are you trying to know?

known quit a few people, including myself that have gotten love letters, but no one I know personally has ever been popped.

was reading a thread elsewhere that said after the 2nd or 3rd time, customs will act on a confiscation. was wandering if this was true.

like I said, just curious.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
There's someone here that got hit with a misdemeanor after refusing a controlled delivery. I doubt he comes forward to tell about it tho.

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Big difference between a misdemean and a felony. (In terms of jail time and money.)

Got a love letter myself and never bothered to pick up the goods. And never heard anything after that.

I know this: This "game" depends on how much one is receiving. A friend in LE (who doesn't agree with the current laws) told me there is a BIG difference between a small quantity of goods for personal use and a large quantity for resale. Small quantity? LE won't bother with you. Large quantity? You are on their radar:-o

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Big difference between a misdemean and a felony. (In terms of jail time and money.)

Got a love letter myself and never bothered to pick up the goods. And never heard anything after that.

I know this: This "game" depends on how much one is receiving. A friend in LE (who doesn't agree with the current laws) told me there is a BIG difference between a small quantity of goods for personal use and a large quantity for resale. Small quantity? LE won't bother with you. Large quantity? You are on their radar:-o

He refused the delivery and kept his mouth shut. Can't make much stick with that. Years ago a few guys on olm got hit with possession after a CD. Maybe I've heard of one getting conspiracy to distribute.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
There's someone here that got hit with a misdemeanor after refusing a controlled delivery. I doubt he comes forward to tell about it tho.

didn't know you could get popped for refusing a delivery.

that's interesting....and good to know.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010

tex just dont take anyones word for it..Not saying no one dosent know what they are talking about..do your homework...that way u can judge for yourself....dw

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
tex just dont take anyones word for it..Not saying no one dosent know what they are talking about..do your homework...that way u can judge for yourself....dw

understood, big guy.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011

I would assume his lawyer advised him to take the deal and avoid court.

I know taking the misdemeanor charge would definitely be less expensive than defending yourself in court.

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
I wouldn't use the same address after getting a letter the first time.
I got one, once. And that was it. You have to claim the stuff to be able to get it. If it is a large amount, I am sure you will be getting a CD.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic