Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Customer Service!!!

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Hahahahahahahha! Can't say I blame him too much. Fuck that automated shit!\

I sell call center services and the new thing cheap fucks with their informercials want is to set up an entirely automated order-taking process. I'm like, "you really think that's a good idea huh? Great customer service! You know what I do when I get one of those? I hit 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 until someone gets on the phone. And if that doesn't work, I hang up! You really think that's what you want to save a few bucks?"

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't think there is anything wrong with automated phone systems... Companies get a huge volume of calls from retards who don't know how to shut off a computer. When I call with a legitimate issue, I shouldn't have to hold at all because Bill-Bob-Bo-Ray-John Wiggums can't shut off his moms computer. And when I'm at work, I don't have time to be answering calls only to transfer them to someone else. I'm not a receptionist. I blame that stupid hick entirely. He needs some manners beaten into his head as his mother apparently was too busy whoring herself out to teach him any at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic