Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Crystals in test c!!!

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Looks like crystals in there i ran it under hot tap for 5mins gave it shake most of them went away now cant get rest of them away!! Few pics

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
is it high mg cypionate lenny. over 200mg?. if so it may require a little more then just running tap water over it.

R

rogue9

Jan 29, 2014
Put water in a pan and bring it up to medium. Place the vial in the pan. Crystals should dissolve.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
put it on a coffee maker hot plate for 10 to 15 no need for a vent plug it wont build enough pressure,dont grab the vial with your bare hands until cooled.it will draw like a muth fugger being thinned out ,,shoot away...with 300 cyp and no other co solvents its gunna be crash city

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The coffee cup method has always worked for me. Microwave a cup of water for 90 seconds. Drop the vial in. Use a fork and scoop it out to shake it up every 30 seconds or so. Should be gtg in a few minutes.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Put water in a pan and bring it up to medium. Place the vial in the pan. Crystals should dissolve.

He'll need to vent that sh!!t to keep it from exploding!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
this is nothing to get your panties in a bunch over..lol jk ..cup of water microwave 90 seconds put the bottle inside go chill for a few minutes.if its not a liquid repeat

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Long will a leave it in cup for a min for 2, and yeah only 600mg a test a week and dbol my 5th week have noticed testies have went really wee lol so thinkkng of taking 250iu hcg a week?

F

Fina71

Feb 26, 2014
Guys the crystals are the hormone itself crashing. This happens when your source doesn't use enough Benzyl Benzoate when making the product. Cypionate takes a minimum of 20ml of BB per 100ml of finished solution. You can heat it up all you want it's just going to crash again. And if it crashes in your muscle tissue it will be extremely painful at the I injection site.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Guys the crystals are the hormone itself crashing. This happens when your source doesn't use enough Benzyl Benzoate when making the product. Cypionate takes a minimum of 20ml of BB per 100ml of finished solution. You can heat it up all you want it's just going to crash again. And if it crashes in your muscle tissue it will be extremely painful at the I injection site.

the source may be great but in the winter time gear will crash..It takes a whole 3 min to get it back in solution

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic