Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

crystalized Winstrol homebrew?

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
I've been succesfull at homebrewing everything that I need so far, except winny. My water based winny hurts like hell, had to break it up in half to make it somewhat doable, I just did Oil winny the other day which I thought was succesfull till I checked on it this morning.

Everything seemed to break down fine, no big sediments when cooking, and filtered just fine. The problem came a couple days after when small crystals started to form along the edge of the vial and in the mix.

The only thing I can assume is the recipe I used didn't call for BB, instead it used Mr. T super solvent or Gaicol, figured that was the binding agent. What do you all think? and can these bottles be saved? It's only 4 bottles of oil winny wasted and 2 of the water winny that I may be able to use, though I only ordered 10 grams of powder, so I'm down to like 4grams, would really like to make a succesfull injectable winny before trying to order more RM.

I also want to avoid capping, or drinking it, really do not want the stress on the liver.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic