Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Crystal DNP for my woman.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
She's about to run 250mg e.d. for 21 days. She works out 2-3 days week, elliptical then a quick machine circuit.
She's never done AAS. She's done Clen/T3 , ECA stacks, and one powder DNP mini cycle. 200 mg e.d. for 14 days.
Should she possibly run 3 weeks of anavar at like 2.5 mg two times a day? Worried about her energy level and was thinking bar might help.
Any thoughts, opinions?

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
She's about to run 250mg e.d. for 21 days. She works out 2-3 days week, elliptical then a quick machine circuit.
She's never done AAS. She's done Clen/T3 , ECA stacks, and one powder DNP mini cycle. 200 mg e.d. for 14 days.
Should she possibly run 3 weeks of anavar at like 2.5 mg two times a day? Worried about her energy level and was thinking bar might help.
Any thoughts, opinions?
"Bar" or Var? If it's protein bar, well, she is better off eating real food to get her energy levels up. Maybe her pre-workout meal should be a bit heavy, then she can have a light post-workout meal if she is worried about her eating habit. The truth is, she'll burn the calories during her workout even if her pre-workout meal is heavy. Sometimes it's just psychological. I don't advise she takes energy drinks during workout, water should suffice. She can also include a protein shake in her pre-workout meal, but whole foods are ultimately what she needs TBH.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
Any thoughts, opinions?
Var won't help with her energy levels but will provide (rather minor) additional lipolytic effects via its unique hepatic ketogenic mechanism (preferentially reducing abdominal obesity). Note that 250 mg daily could be a high or moderate dose. How much does she weigh?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Var won't help with her energy levels but will provide (rather minor) additional lipolytic effects via its unique hepatic ketogenic mechanism (preferentially reducing abdominal obesity). Note that 250 mg daily could be a high or moderate dose. How much does she weigh?
Now...140.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
DNP studies on the ladies show increase in cataracts, not recommended for women from what I have read.
She's done a 2 week cycle before and it was industrial grade powder, this is crystal. I'll do some research.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
Now...140.
OK, yes, a high dose (virtually 4 mg / kg). She can expect to approach a 40% increase in RMR. I myself was not aware of any sex related difference in cataracts risk, but that is a concern with DNP generally (as you are likely aware).

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
OK, yes, a high dose (virtually 4 mg / kg). She can expect to approach a 40% increase in RMR. I myself was not aware of any sex related difference in cataracts risk, but that is a concern with DNP generally (as you are likely aware).
Thanks, you're an asset, Glad to see you over here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic