Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Creatine Loading phase??

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
Srry im new to creatine and i got so many question so i can do it just right. Should i just do a 5g a day or should i have a loading faze with 20g for a week then 5g for the rest of the cycle?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Loading phase??

Just eat 5 grams pre and post and you'll be good. You'll notice after some time that you're stronger, heavier, can hit more reps. It's subtle, but its there.

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
Ok so ill take it 30mins before and after with my protein. And on my off days do i take 5g in the morning?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok so ill take it 30mins before and after with my protein. And on my off days do i take 5g in the morning?

Don't take it with your protein... Mix it thoroughly with a warm sugary drink. I like warm grape juice. Well i don't like it, but I chug it and don't care. Its not going to kill you to wait until you get home to drink it after :)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Don't take it with your protein... Mix it thoroughly with a warm sugary drink. I like warm grape juice. Well i don't like it, but I chug it and don't care. Its not going to kill you to wait until you get home to drink it after :)

^^^^this.

dont over think it, just drink it and lift your ass off :)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Perfect advice here.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
Paul Cribb (PhD) did a study on the most efficacious way to utilise creatine monohydrate. He found a cycling method of 5x 1 tsp a day, 3 days on 3 days off was the best. If training on the 3 days on, put one of those tsp serves in your pre and one in your post workout shakes.. If anyone wants the document, pm me and i'll email it to you.

btw, Paul Cribb worked with Jeff Willet and Skip LaCour

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic