Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Creatine and Fatburner ?

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
Hey guys, I had a doubt and wanted some info on the topic... Can i stack creatine with a fatburner? I was told you cant since they would counter act each other... I was planing on stacking Cellmass with bsn Hypershred since I bought them for cheap! What do you guys think ? Is it one or the other? or they go well together? Thanks guys! Have good one.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Counteract? Um no. Go ahead.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeezuz christ, you're always asking about "can I take this" or "can I take winny only" or "is an oral only cycle good for me?"

C'mon! Just fucking eat!

Burgers, lots of them. with cheese and bacon, mayo, pickles, tons of french fries
Pizza, get the meatlovers and ask for extra sausage and pepperoni
Ice cream. Eat it by the gallons
Peanut butter, eat like a jug/day
Milk - whole and whole chocolate.
Pop tarts
Reeses peanut butter cups
Add butter and salt to everything.

Then train your fucking ass off until you can barely breathe!

If you take anything but some creatine and 150oz of water/day with a ton of food, you're an idiot. You're too young to take anything at this point and you're too small to worry about fat burners.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Please do your self a favor and listen to Uphillclimb..... these guys have all been where you are, and know better than you think right now.
Put all those hard earned dollars into food... That shit is expensive enough with out supplement..

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeezuz christ, you're always asking about "can I take this" or "can I take winny only" or "is an oral only cycle good for me?"

C'mon! Just fucking eat!

Burgers, lots of them. with cheese and bacon, mayo, pickles, tons of french fries
Pizza, get the meatlovers and ask for extra sausage and pepperoni
Ice cream. Eat it by the gallons
Peanut butter, eat like a jug/day
Milk - whole and whole chocolate.
Pop tarts
Reeses peanut butter cups
Add butter and salt to everything.

Then train your fucking ass off until you can barely breathe!

If you take anything but some creatine and 150oz of water/day with a ton of food, you're an idiot. You're too young to take anything at this point and you're too small to worry about fat burners.

Excellent post! Use the money on eating real food instead of supplements. You'll wind up saving money and having better gains!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic