Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Cramps on Tren.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Oh good GAWD, GROW UP ALREADY and HOLD YOUR NOSE like ANY OTHER MATURE ADULT...:D

Guess that is why my bottle of Golden Age (Liquid Centrum) has been sitting on top of the frig for TWO YEARS, eh?!?! Hey, its HALF gone...:)

I bought some liquid multis for my wife because she is tiny and has issues with the horse pill multivitamins. She tried it once and spit it out. I was like "Baby, it's only 1 tablespoon, and this stuff is expensive, so just choke it down. Watch, I'll swig some so you don't have to do it alone." I poured some in my mouth, and literally gagged it back into the bottle. No big loss though, because there was no way after that that we were going to be using that shit. LOL.

I didn't know milk lightened joint pain, any more info would be good...For my joints, I take 8g of Fish Oil and when I miss a day, I KNOW IT...

Make no mistake, I am NOT saying that it does. As far as I know, there is nothing in milk that should alleviate joint pain. But I've been wrong many times, so I'm all ears.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
My educated guess from personal experience and a bit of science is that your T-3 levels are LOW, Tren lowers T-3 levels drastically. If your going to run tren for a long duration add t-3 in ed at 25mcg for starters. I bet those cramps will go away then while taking your Taurine, CA,mag, Potassium.

Sore joints can show up from heavy lifting and the tren also lowering cortisol.

Last edited:
Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
I bought some liquid multis for my wife because she is tiny and has issues with the horse pill multivitamins. She tried it once and spit it out. I was like "Baby, it's only 1 tablespoon, and this stuff is expensive, so just choke it down. Watch, I'll swig some so you don't have to do it alone." I poured some in my mouth, and literally gagged it back into the bottle. No big loss though, because there was no way after that that we were going to be using that shit. LOL.

I FEEL YA PAIN RIGHT THERE...Roflmfao...It smells like WET DOG that has ROLLED IN SHIT...And IF I knew WHAT dog shit tasted like...Lol...I would have to say...LIQUID VITAMINS ARE DEAD ON...

Make no mistake, I am NOT saying that it does. As far as I know, there is nothing in milk that should alleviate joint pain. But I've been wrong many times, so I'm all ears.

Interesting reads...

Can milk cause joint pain? - Yahoo! Answers

can milk cause joint pain? | Arthritis Medicine Help and Information

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I FEEL YA PAIN RIGHT THERE...Roflmfao...It smells like WET DOG that has ROLLED IN SHIT...And IF I knew WHAT dog shit tasted like...Lol...I would have to say...LIQUID VITAMINS ARE DEAD ON...

Interesting reads...

Can milk cause joint pain? - Yahoo! Answers

can milk cause joint pain? | Arthritis Medicine Help and Information

Agreed on the 'dog shit' part, and hilarious on the 'milk INFLAMING joints rather than relieving inflammation' part. Where you at GreatGunz? LMAO.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Im just saying that I began drinking more ,And my cramps lessened ,So I took that as an indication of needing more calcium.
But in reality my need for more calcium was most likely due to not enough vitamin D which does not allow for effecient calcium absorbtion,Creating a defficet in calcium.So increasing milk intake your increasing vitamin D and calcium intake,Helping to normalize the same.
Also increase in above average protein intake lessens calcium by 1.75mg. per 1 gram of extra protein!

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Im just saying that I began drinking more ,And my cramps lessened ,So I took that as an indication of needing more calcium.
But in reality my need for more calcium was most likely due to not enough vitamin D which does not allow for effecient calcium absorbtion,Creating a defficet in calcium.So increasing milk intake your increasing vitamin D and calcium intake,Helping to normalize the same.
Also increase in above average protein intake lessens calcium by 1.75mg. per 1 gram of extra protein!

I never doubted that milk lessened your cramps. I definitely appreciated the help. I was just curious as to how the milk lessened your joint inflammation.

And I did not know that above average protein intake lessens calcium in the body. Thanks for that info.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Bloods came back recently with everything normal with the exception calcium was being low.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic