Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Could use some advice

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I wasnt sure which forum would fit this best so I just went with this one. Here is my issue.

Im 27 years old and Im beginning to want to try and have a kid. Here is the problem. At 23 years old, I learned that my test was at 180. Very low for my age. I was put on trt and had some tests done that also showed my prolactin levels were high. My endo told me that he thought that the low test may be caused by a small tumor in my pituitary gland. He said it was a possibility that one may have grown to the point and it could be pressing on the nerves that tell my body to produce more test. He said the only way to know for sure would be to have an mri done. I couldn't afford it so I just continued to do test.

Now, I know that low test can cause a low sperm count and my test may have been low long before I even found out so that makes me worry. I have been using aas ever sinse and have obviously run no pct because there was nothing to restore. Well the past year I have been on a few cycles bridging from one to the next. I finally decided it was time for a break and figure WTH, Ill try a simple pct just to see what happens. Ive been off for 4 weeks total and using toremifene and clomid for the past two weeks. Not using any test at all and its really taking a tole on me.

So this brings me to my issue. At this point, I am off and want to know if Im able to have a kid or not. I am however miserable being off test, low libido, muscle loss, just feel like shit really. I am trying to figure out if there is any more of a risk of becoming sterile if continuing to use aas or does it not matter anyways considering my natural levels are already screwed? I just dont know what to do at this point. Stay on? Stay off? Have sperm count checked? Should I be off test when I do that? I just dont know..

Any advise would be great...

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
There have been guys that cruise at a TRT dose along with Hcg and Clomid who have gotten their girl pregnant. I would add some Hcg. My girl got pregnant (accident) while I was on 600mg of Test, Anadrol and Hcg EOD. Having low Test feels miserable.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i would get your sperm checked to see if it is even viable and to see what your count actually is!

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Wow didnt think I was going to get any replys. Thanks, Yes low test sucks. I broke down two days ago and pinned 200mg of test because I couldnt take it. My libido was screwed, Amazingly after 2 days its already getting better. I think I am going to cruise for a couple months at this dose and then blast for a few. When I finish blasting, I am thinking of running hcg at 1000iu per week along with clomid ed. I want to add some hmg to it as well but not sure I can afford it. I will keep looking and saving money in the meantime.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I will do this for sure after a couple months of the hcg/clomid protocol. Of course I will just be trying to have a kid in the meantime and hopefully wont need to have it tested.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
A teammate of mine ( powerlifting) ran 1500-1800mg/wk for 5 years straight.... not a typo, yes I'm serious. It took a bit of hcg but he has now had 3 healthy children and is still at it ( lifting)....

Another just knocked up his wife while on cycle ( cruising).... after 4 years of moderate blast/cruise....

Another who cycles off/on had a kid 3 or 4 years ago while on.... thinking that he couldnt because of the AAS....

And that's just in my circle of friends...... AAS will lower your count, but all it takes is 1 good swimmer.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I'm here to testify also, made my son while deep into a heavy cycle......
Have you been trying? Might just be worrying for nothing..... Hcg wouldn't be a bad idea IMO.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Did you do any designer steroids or prohormones before you were diagnosed as hypogonadal?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic