jacobss
What's New?

Continuous usage

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
this is me in a nut shell...i dont cycle i just use...i follow no certain rotuine to steroids..im allways swiching then up...pct was never heard of when i started juiceing back in the early 80s...once your body builds a tolerance to all the compounds side efects are not noticed at all for me..U can call me a wreak ...driving aimlessly to no where but i do know how to use these drugs and get the most from them...science can kiss my ass...scienace had nothing to do with me building a massive body....it was all done by abuse...The longer u take these drugs the more you altar your body...changing it day by day......people i feel get to rap up on protocalls...right now as im sitting here im thinking about filling up this 10cc dart and slam it down..thats what i fel like doing ...hmmm..just might fucken do it....fill the fucker up with some test base.....look im 46 years old...no more kids for me...the only thing i want or care about is getting bigger..its the only heaven i have in this hell...And anabolics is my candy.....its better then pussy could ever be....dw

I respectfully disagree. Abuse will catch up to you... it's not a respecter of persons, doesn't care how much lean mass you have or what you bench press or squat. Training is a marathon, not a sprint. It's best to have a long term plan, execute the plan, take stock and check your progress, and then make modifications as needed. Science is the tool by which prudent decisions are made. Then again, I'm only 222 at 10-11% BF. I won't ever be a monster... I will, however, see my grandkids.

Seabass

Seabass

Feb 19, 2011
Even though I am not currently doing it, I am a big proponent to blast and cruise technique for older men, 36 and older, or even more strongly for the 45 and older crowd. I am probably headed there in the future given my most recent lab results. And by cruise I mean truely cruise, 200-250 test a week, not including ester weight, with no extras except perhaps a nominal dose of anti-e. Then the blast would need to increase this by at least double, and preferably 2.5-3X. This means 300 test-e or -c a week cruise and 750-1000 a week blast. I would also strongly encourage a time off of greater than time on by at least 25%, and probably double, because as was mentioned above, abuse will always catch up with you.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I respectfully disagree. Abuse will catch up to you... it's not a respecter of persons, doesn't care how much lean mass you have or what you bench press or squat. Training is a marathon, not a sprint. It's best to have a long term plan, execute the plan, take stock and check your progress, and then make modifications as needed. Science is the tool by which prudent decisions are made. Then again, I'm only 222 at 10-11% BF. I won't ever be a monster... I will, however, see my grandkids.

no disrepect at all bro..but i wasnt looking to debate that what im doing is safe....ive been banging the roids for over 20 years now man....Ive plan my whole life around the weights and roids..Ive mastered every roid u can think of...Its all in this brain of mine..the experiance i have is endless...im not bragging at all..its just facts....ive done played the cycle game..ive done played the routine game...Ive done played them all...Ive studyed about steroids till my eyes poped out my head...You see..Once u become a master..U follow your rules....And because i have learned what works best for me and how to get results....This is the level im at..I used the word abuse because what i use to most ASS users is considered abuse but my body has built a tolerance to the drugs...and lets get real...is there any real soild proff to say how i use i will end up dead before my time?That like someone at the age of 70 or so and has been smokeing ciggs for 40 years and still smoking and living.but then u have those that arent so lucky..how can science prove that theory?They cant.As i allways said and i swear by this is all about your body makeup....How your body takes to these chemicals.now i also beleive that science palys a small part in understnading steroids but self experiance palys a much bigger part.I know my capabilities ...I keep close track having blood test ran and checking bp ed to make sure on my body is fine...Hell i even have my heart checked to see if its enlarged or not....perfect size...someone would swear im the walking dead but really im as normal as one that doesnt use....I plan on seeing my grand kids too...But just like anyone eles when my time comes then it comes...but dont blame it on the steroids...dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic