Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Considering HGH

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Completely untrue! Maybe from a body building perspective those are all it’s good for but the clinical health benefits list is so long, you will get tired of reading before you finish.

Body builders typically abuse HGH by taking way too much per day so they miss out of most of the good and end up getting the bad that someone who took it correctly wouldn’t get.

It can’t be prescribed legally in the US except for aids patients and children who don’t produce it. Most people end up taking these Chinese and other knockoffs and that’s where HGH becomes dangerous.

it would be nice if you guys that are so experienced would share where people can buy quality HGH from. Not sharing is doing a disservice to the community because so many people end up getting scammed and/or sick from the fake stuff

Completely untrue! Maybe from a body building perspective those are all it’s good for but the clinical health benefits list is so long, you will get tired of reading before you finish.

Body builders typically abuse HGH by taking way too much per day so they miss out of most of the good and end up getting the bad that someone who took it correctly wouldn’t get.

It can’t be prescribed legally in the US except for aids patients and children who don’t produce it. Most people end up taking these Chinese and other knockoffs and that’s where HGH becomes dangerous.

it would be nice if you guys that are so experienced would share where people can buy quality HGH from. Not sharing is doing a disservice to the community because so many people end up getting scammed and/or sick from the fake stuff
Maybe ask D Red... or tiltheend

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011

You are barking up the wrong tree bro. This isn't that kind of forum. And a little advice, if you find a place where everyone is telling you where to buy illegal items, you're about to get scammed or arrested.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
You are barking up the wrong tree bro. This isn't that kind of forum. And a little advice, if you find a place where everyone is telling you where to buy illegal items, you're about to get scammed or arrested.
You are doing a disservice to me by not giving me the best pharm source with the best prices. :mad:o_O:(

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
Why do you take HGH? Therein lies the reasoning. It is not restrictive of which cells it helps.
Now you say- no more than in your youth.... HGH helps things grow- if in your youth, it will help you grow more. If older, it may help you grow like your youth, but still more than normal.
I read somewhere that cancer cells have receptors that the HGH can attach to.
Below discusses the HGH and cancer relationship

If I am in left field then help me understand. After having cancer, I have investigated significantly but that is not saying there isn’t information out there to the Contrery
I can't scientifically back this but it sure feels like my skin cancers come out of no where just using 300mg a week of test. Could just be I'm a dirty white boy getting old fast? I can only assume hgh which I'm considering could possible do the same thing. As was stated earlier....everything grows except your junk :<.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Can GH prescribed by a doctor and you not have HIV?? Of course they can they do it all the time.

Is it legal? Doesn't really matter on your end if a doctor writes you a prescription you're in the clear, you're just following doctor's orders. Where I live there's probably five to eight different clinics that offer everything from peptides to testosterone to phentermine to GH.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic