Members
Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

Combining GHRP and DAA

S

smash1904

Nov 21, 2011
Would combining ghrp and DAA have similar results to running ghrp with cjc? DAA increases ghrh, so your natural pulses would be greater, and when you introduce ghrp your no longer worrying about the somatosin, so your elevated ghrh would cause a much greater pulse. I'm trying to find literate or logs on combining the two and can't seem to find anything.

I'm currently running ghrp6, and will be adding DAA and formastanzol in 30 days to see if I can tell a difference. I'm expecting a yes.

Would maybe triazole be better than formastanzol?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Would combining ghrp and DAA have similar results to running ghrp with cjc? DAA increases ghrh, so your natural pulses would be greater, and when you introduce ghrp your no longer worrying about the somatosin, so your elevated ghrh would cause a much greater pulse. I'm trying to find literate or logs on combining the two and can't seem to find anything.

I'm currently running ghrp6, and will be adding DAA and formastanzol in 30 days to see if I can tell a difference. I'm expecting a yes.

Would maybe triazole be better than formastanzol?

What is formastanazol? it sounds like some BS LG Sciences or some other shit producing supplement company came out with.

S

smash1904

Nov 21, 2011
What is formastanazol? it sounds like some BS LG Sciences or some other shit producing supplement company came out with.

It's just formestane with a couple other things... Friend recommended it and Ive been liking it so far. Has a lot of literature and good reviews too.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Dump the formastanzol shit that Needtoo is pushing!
Get a real compound to use in its place maybe nolvadex

S

smash1904

Nov 21, 2011
Dump the formastanzol shit that Needtoo is pushing!
Get a real compound to use in its place maybe nolvadex

Nolvas not an ai, and increases shbg. Formestane is an ai and decreases shbg. Best used at the same time in pct are my thoughts, but for use of DAA with ghrp? Why would I use nolva for that?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
If you want to get a little more bang add GRF1-29 or CJC 1293 or 1295 no DAC to your GHRP. These protocols with GRFs and GHRPs are barely getting positive reviews. Why go into even more poorly charted territory what ever the hell that is?

S

smash1904

Nov 21, 2011
I've definitely seen mixed reviews on this: some people hate it some love it. Personally i love ghrp, and ive only recently started running daa with it. DAA increases ghrh on top of test, so i figured there would be some synergy between the two - and ive seen it mentioned but no ones tried.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic