Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Cloudy Tren

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
So I bought 5 grams of tren and hombrewed it. I broke it up in half and did one batch, ran it through a millipore filter than as I did the other half the bottom cap of the millipor filter broke and started lettting air in. I didn't think anything of it, though when everything was bottled and done, the second batch had some seddiment on the bottom that appeared kinda of cloudy. If I uncap it and heat again and run it through another filter will it be okay?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Each time u run it through a filter, your losing potency. How long did you heat it? Heating Tren for 20 minutes or longer on med high usually produces a cloudless end product. So I would take the filtered vial, put aluminum foil over the opening and heat it for 20 minutes or until it starts to boil, then let cool.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
sounds like mositure and a bit more methy cellulose left in there than usual causing the cloudiness.

try what FD says but look up safe zone of your oil (smoke point) and don't heat above that, most are high to start with.

*edit* moisture , just relaized you bought powder and not a conversion! i'm only on my 2nd cup of coffee!

Last edited:
grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
I heat most of it in a water bath over the stove. Should I just do that again and let it sit and see if its fine. It's not really cloudy. It just looks like dust, or something sitting on the bottom, and when I shake the bottle it mixes together again.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I heat most of it in a water bath over the stove. Should I just do that again and let it sit and see if its fine. It's not really cloudy. It just looks like dust, or something sitting on the bottom, and when I shake the bottle it mixes together again.

sounds like it's seperating a bit and the tren is falling out of the depot/solution some. yea try heating that way or even use your coffee pot as a hot plate, but let the vial set only about 20 seconds at a time that way, pick it up and swirl the vial. And do this repeatedly till it goes back into solution. might need to add a bit more BB perhaps.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
No need to heat in a water bath and yes keep an eye on the vial and swirl as SHINE has stated.

In the future, make your goodies this way. First add powder to your flask or whatever your using. Let that heat up until it is in a solution (fully dissolved, fish out any matter that will not dissolve), then add your solvents and oil. This way you do not need to worry so much about your compound not fully dissolving, it will be dissolved fully before you do anything else. Happy baking!

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
fyi, reheating worked like a charm, thanxs everyone for saving that.

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Another tip on Tren Powder is to heat up your solution prior to adding in your powder. Once your solution is heated up, add your powder a little bit at a time until your solution is fairly clear then repeat until your finished adding the powder. If you dump in Tren A powder all at once your solution tends to look like pond water. The key to Tren is little by little. It might take a bit longer, but your product will come out cleaner.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic