Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

clen with winny for a bulk?

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Since clen is anti catabolic..would it be suitable to include at a low dose for a bulk cycle...assuming you aren't restricting calories? I just want to bulk without adding too much fat, and I could use the extra energy LOL.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i love clen and have had some good stength gains with it so i think it would be awesome to run with your winny! i would stick to a low dose. maybe 40-60mcg. i ran about 80mcg for 4 weeks. didnt have horrible sides other than the damn shaking hands. im pretty resistant to it and usually will run up to 150-160mcg on a two week cycle which is why i hung at 80mcg.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
Focus more on ur diet doll than actual supplements.... if ur looking to bulk... then use the clen to help cut you into shape.. just my opinion.. everyone wants to bulk without gaining fat... but in reality it is hard to do which usually comes down to genetics....

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Focus more on ur diet doll than actual supplements.... if ur looking to bulk... then use the clen to help cut you into shape.. just my opinion.. everyone wants to bulk without gaining fat... but in reality it is hard to do which usually comes down to genetics....

I'm gonna agree w/ that. The concept sounds good on paper, but everything you do should be geared towards supporting your goal and not sending conflicting messages to your body. Keep it simple. The more complicated you make it, the more confused your body will be and the more mediocre your results will be for either goal - fat loss / muscle gain.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic