keith1569

keith1569

Apr 29, 2012
Yep yup! Gives me shakes Haha
Makes writing a challenge

H

Hypochondriac

May 30, 2012
Do you know why clen was banned in china? The farmers were giving it to there pigs. To have a better quality pig to sell. How that give someone a better quality pig to sell is way beyond me but it is now against the law for anyone in china to make clen. How stupid is that?

moocow0463

moocow0463

Jan 11, 2012
Do you know why clen was banned in china? The farmers were giving it to there pigs. To have a better quality pig to sell. How that give someone a better quality pig to sell is way beyond me but it is now against the law for anyone in china to make clen. How stupid is that?
pigs dont sweat so giving it clen will stop it from producing fat and give leaner pork (apparently)

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011

pigs dont sweat so giving it clen will stop it from producing fat and give leaner pork (apparently)

You both are clueless aren't you. A little google search will prevent dumbass info from being posted.

There's a ban on clen use on pigs because when people ingest pork that is tainted with clen, they become sick. How? Clen builds up in the pigs bodies. Stupid ban huh?

Clen in pigs produces lean muscle to be produced. I don't know where this stupid theory of no sweating came along. I remember reading that Clen is anabolic is some animals, but clen is used to help treat lung disorders in some animals.

H

Hypochondriac

May 30, 2012
Well zomb... I didnt make it a school project to get the exact details so no reason to come off on me like that ok bud. I'm a source else where and this is what the connection in china told me. I never said anything about sweating and my source didn't go into detail. I don't cross all my T's and don't dot all my I's either but people understand what I tell them non the less. Next time I need great detail I'll be sure and track you down.

moocow0463

moocow0463

Jan 11, 2012
You both are clueless aren't you. A little google search will prevent dumbass info from being posted.

There's a ban on clen use on pigs because when people ingest pork that is tainted with clen, they become sick. How? Clen builds up in the pigs bodies. Stupid ban huh?

Clen in pigs produces lean muscle to be produced. I don't know where this stupid theory of no sweating came along. I remember reading that Clen is anabolic is some animals, but clen is used to help treat lung disorders in some animals.

im clueless really? i didnt say it wasnt building up in their bodies or it was a stupid ban? can you please cite where i said that?

2. clen isnt used as an anabolic to produce lean muscle and heres a study that proves it
pigs given clenbuterol plus pST showed no increase in ADG and a 41% reduction in carcass fat (P < 0.05). Clenbuterol caused a marked decrease in beta2-adrenoceptor density in porcine adipose tissue (P < 0.001) and skeletal muscle

3. pigs dont sweat Food Facts & Trivia: Pigs
Pigs have no sweat glands, which is why they wallow in water or mud to keep cool.
4. clen is a thermogenic
Clenbuterol's therapeutic applications, however, have been surpassed by its thermogenic characteristics or its ability to burn fats. Thermogenics are dietary supplements which increase the metabolism of the body's adipose tissue, (your body fat) thereby generating heat (thermogenesis) leading to significant fat loss.

5. reducing fat = lean meat..... and i am clueless...

H

Hypochondriac

May 30, 2012
high five moocow!!! Way to slam dunk bro....

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
regardless if it is bad in pigs or not it is strong as hell and gets my lab animals lean as hell. makes them shake something fierce to

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic