Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Clen help

K

krisseko

Feb 27, 2012
Is tren acetate safe to stack with clen ?

K

krisseko

Feb 27, 2012
hi i need some assistance on tren with clen and t3 as a strong cutting stack to get to 4-5% bf ? (with a clean diet) is this safe or ? what else needs to be added

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
you sound like you have no clue of what you're doing and doubt anybody is gonna spoon feed you the info you're looking for.

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
hi i need some assistance on tren with clen and t3 as a strong cutting stack to get to 4-5% bf ? (with a clean diet) is this safe or ? what else needs to be added

define safe and ill let you know

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Sure it's safe, as long as you want to feel like shit all day and get no sleep at night. Been there done that and didn't like it. My B/P was through the roof, my mood was irritable, and I didn't sleep. Not healthy IMHO. Now off to eat some pizza and take a nap.

D

DMC65

Feb 25, 2012
I'm not gonna try and sound like a hater, but I definitely think your goin the Bro science route here.. Athens has it right, this will make you feel like garbage.

Have you ever done any of these compounds before? if so how were your results? IMO running clen with tren and t3 and no test is askin for death to your libido and if you don't have anxiety already you will, and if you do, just forget it all together.

as far as cutting you def wanna run short esters and if you like tren I would do some kind of a tren ace/test prop or TNE blend and as far as the clen and T3 I've seen alot of good results cycling clen and ECA switching every two weeks or so.

combining both of thes together Idk. I would think some test and anavar along with the clen eca and T3 should be good as long as your diet and cardio is 110%.

where are you at right now with bf%? getting down to 4-5% is no joke

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic