jacobss
What's New?

Clen/anavar cycle Please Help!

F

FitChickRM

TID Lady Member
May 8, 2012
Hi All!!

I just finished a six week cycle of anavar! Starting at 10mg/ day and eventually up to 20! I also have one week left of a three week cycle of clen! I plan to take 4 weeks off from the anavar and 3 off of the clen and start both the second week of June! While I am off this I should mention I am taking lipo ex. 2 pills at 130mg

I have definitely noticed some minor gains and strength increases... (and my first vein- yay me ) but I want to make sure I get the best advice going into my second cycle!

My stats are as follows:

Female
5'3
130lbs
Approx 16% bf

I train 6 days a week!
M-F
- cardio approx noon... 20-25mins of HIITS (30 sec on/30 sec off at 8-10mph)
or Tabata (15% incline 20 sec on/10 sec off at 5.5mph)

- after work strength training around 6pm for 60mins
- 3 week days I also follow this with hot yoga

Saturday
- is usually just strength training followed by hot yoga

Sunday is rest although I am addicted to yoga...

Is this too much training?

Here is an average day of my diet

Meal 1 (7am)
- 4 egg whites
- oatmeal made with almond milk paired with either 1/2 tbsp of natural almond/peanut butter or 1/2 scoop of iso sensation 93 protein powder
- 1/2 cup mixed berries

Meal 2 (10 am)
- Greek yogurt or cottage cheese sometimes with 1/2 small avocado*

Meal 3 (1pm)
- fish or chicken breast with green vegetable (broccoli/Brussel sprouts) sometimes with 1/2 sweet potato or 1/2 cup brown rice or quinoa

Meal 4 (pre workout) (430 pm)
*- 1/2 can tuna with 1/3 tbsp of natural peanut butter on rice cake

Meal 5 (post workout) (630pm)
- 1 scoop of Iso sensation 93 with water or almond milk sometimes with a banana or grapefruit*

Meal 6 (830-9pm)
- fish or chicken with green vegetables

I know the meals late but if I do hot yoga I'm home from the gym late...

So my plan when I start again will be starting at 20mg of var ( its capsules) so I'll split them open and do 10mg/10mg **and 20mcg of clen in the am and another 20mcg at 3pm. I also plan to include 1 lipo ex pill per day.

I plan to run the var for 6-8 weeks and the clen in 2 week intervals.

Does this seem like a good strategy? Would I be ok to increase the var halfway in?
When should I be taking the anavar?

Also how high can I take the clen as I am at 40 twice per day now and I have minimal shakes!

For reference I do take a multivitamin liver care and fish oil.

I guess I want to know do I seem to have this all in check? Including my workouts and diet?
Is there anything more I need to do or make changes too?

Sorry for the novel I appreciate all the help I can get!!

Thanks!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
first off...what is your goal for this? 20mg of var is alot for a gal, most recommend never going over 10mg daily(I agree on this). Also, it is generally the best idea to take as many weeks off cycle as you spent on cycle (6 weeks on = 6 weeks off). But again, your goals determine your supps, training and diet.

F

FitChickRM

TID Lady Member
May 8, 2012
My goal is to lose body fat % while gaining lean muscle mass, I want a more defined and cut look.

I was pretty muscular before I started the var and hadn't noticed much at all which is why I upped it! Noticed no adverse effects...

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hi All!!

I just finished a six week cycle of anavar! Starting at 10mg/ day and eventually up to 20! I also have one week left of a three week cycle of clen! I plan to take 4 weeks off from the anavar and 3 off of the clen and start both the second week of June! While I am off this I should mention I am taking lipo ex. 2 pills at 130mg

I have definitely noticed some minor gains and strength increases... (and my first vein- yay me ) but I want to make sure I get the best advice going into my second cycle!

My stats are as follows:

Female
5'3
130lbs
Approx 16% bf

I train 6 days a week!
M-F
- cardio approx noon... 20-25mins of HIITS (30 sec on/30 sec off at 8-10mph)
or Tabata (15% incline 20 sec on/10 sec off at 5.5mph)

- after work strength training around 6pm for 60mins
- 3 week days I also follow this with hot yoga

Saturday
- is usually just strength training followed by hot yoga

Sunday is rest although I am addicted to yoga...

Is this too much training?

Here is an average day of my diet

Meal 1 (7am)
- 4 egg whites
- oatmeal made with almond milk paired with either 1/2 tbsp of natural almond/peanut butter or 1/2 scoop of iso sensation 93 protein powder
- 1/2 cup mixed berries

Meal 2 (10 am)
- Greek yogurt or cottage cheese sometimes with 1/2 small avocado*

Meal 3 (1pm)
- fish or chicken breast with green vegetable (broccoli/Brussel sprouts) sometimes with 1/2 sweet potato or 1/2 cup brown rice or quinoa

Meal 4 (pre workout) (430 pm)
*- 1/2 can tuna with 1/3 tbsp of natural peanut butter on rice cake

Meal 5 (post workout) (630pm)
- 1 scoop of Iso sensation 93 with water or almond milk sometimes with a banana or grapefruit*

Meal 6 (830-9pm)
- fish or chicken with green vegetables

I know the meals late but if I do hot yoga I'm home from the gym late...

So my plan when I start again will be starting at 20mg of var ( its capsules) so I'll split them open and do 10mg/10mg **and 20mcg of clen in the am and another 20mcg at 3pm. I also plan to include 1 lipo ex pill per day.

I plan to run the var for 6-8 weeks and the clen in 2 week intervals.

Does this seem like a good strategy? Would I be ok to increase the var halfway in?
When should I be taking the anavar?

Also how high can I take the clen as I am at 40 twice per day now and I have minimal shakes!

For reference I do take a multivitamin liver care and fish oil.

I guess I want to know do I seem to have this all in check? Including my workouts and diet?
Is there anything more I need to do or make changes too?

Sorry for the novel I appreciate all the help I can get!!

Thanks!

So generally I'd tell you to do at least a 10 week cycle of var. Guys need to short cycles w/ recovery time because steroids shut off their natural test production. This is not an issue for women, so you can run low doses for a long time. IMO its better than doing these short runs w/ 4 weeks off or whatever. That actually doesn't give you much time for your body to recover homeostasis (i.e hormone rebalance) because the var has barely cleared your system completely. The spikes in presence of steroids in your body are hard to recover from.

RE: clen - if you're running an OTC thermo WHILE you're running clen - overkill. Run it only on the OFF 2 weeks of clen. All you're doing is pounding all your receptors. Also if you're having minimal shakes on 80 mcg, I'd suggest your stuff is underdosed. Is it pill or liquid form?

I'd also suggest you include acidophilus in your supplement pile if you're going to cycle steroids. Anything that screws w/ your hormone levels has the potential to promote yeast infections.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I have seen debates on women also shutting down their natural test production and it is very viable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic