Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

"Clean" Bulking cycle

S

Sinum

Dec 6, 2011
Hello!

I'm 26years old, 190cm, 105kg atm (was 113kg on end of last cycle - 5weeks ago). I've been training seriusly 3years now and had 5-6 cycles behind me. I've never used more then 1000g/week. My last cycle was Sustanon 500mg/w, Deca 500mg/w, insulin 5iu/training day, 40mg/ED Dbol first 6weeks.

Now, what I have in mind for next 4 months:

Meal 1 - Eggs, Grits, AnimalPak
GYM * - pre workout 5-7iu insulin gymchemist.com/image/cache/data/novo%20pen-500x500.png, Vitargo 50g intra workout drink
Meal 2 - protein shake, 50g P, 150g OH
Meal 3 - Chicken, rice, veggies
Meal 4 - Steak, potato
Meal 5 - Fish / Chicken / Turkey, rice
Meal 6 - protein shake 50g P, 5g OH
Meal 7 - Cottage cheese, banana, few eggwhites

16 weeks cycle

Now, I need your help. I am thinking about:
Test P 400mg 1-4, then change it to Test C 500mg 4-16.
T3: 25mcg -> 50 mcg -> 75mcg -> 100mcg -> 75mcg -> 50mcg -> 25mcg
NPP: suggest dosage and should I run it thru whole process?
Tren A or Tren E: dosage and how long should I run it?

Bear in mind, that I have NEVER tried T3, Npp or Tren.

PCT: 1000iu HCG 12-16week. Then 14days after last pin: start 40mg nolva ED for 2weeks and switch to clomid 50mg ED for 2weeks.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I personally would stay away from T3. You can't just stop prop and start c, you will want to pin them both then stop prop at week 3 or 4. I ran tren a 9 weeks at 75mg ed then switched to npp at 100mg ed and will run that for 18 weeks along with eq at 800mg week and test e 800mg week. My run is a bulk but I dropped bf by starting with tren. I also started with prop for the 9 weeks but started adding the test e at week 6. I don't know if this helped you or not let me know...

S

Sinum

Dec 6, 2011
I personally would stay away from T3. You can't just stop prop and start c, you will want to pin them both then stop prop at week 3 or 4. I ran tren a 9 weeks at 75mg ed then switched to npp at 100mg ed and will run that for 18 weeks along with eq at 800mg week and test e 800mg week. My run is a bulk but I dropped bf by starting with tren. I also started with prop for the 9 weeks but started adding the test e at week 6. I don't know if this helped you or not let me know...

You wouldn't even do 25mcg/ed T3? I am not comfortable pinning every day. I think I'll do 100mg EOD and 150mg NPP EOD.

Will I benefit at all, if I run together test P and test C first 4 weeks and then drop test P? Or I shouldn't bothering with test P at all?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
You wouldn't even do 25mcg/ed T3? I am not comfortable pinning every day. I think I'll do 100mg EOD and 150mg NPP EOD.

Will I benefit at all, if I run together test P and test C first 4 weeks and then drop test P? Or I shouldn't bothering with test P at all?

I think the risk of certain peptides out way the benefits imo. Yeah, the prop will be like a kick start and by week 4 your test c levels will be good. I like prop, some guys don't like the pip but doesn't bother me...You will be fine pinning eod...Keep us posted during your cycle..

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
Pick your test & stick with it thru the whole cycle...I would do test c cause prop hurts me too bad..run the npp at 150-200 eod...t3 at 25mcg I've heard helps with nutrient partisioning...it's usually used for a cut though & every time I've gone over 50mcg on it I felt like I lost some muscle..some of what you want to do sounds like a bulk (slin & npp)...and some of it sounds like a cut (tren a & t3)..if you said which you were trying to do I must have missed it..which is it

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
Never mind my question....I just saw the title of your thread.."clean bulk"

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
u will only get clean bulk depending on how much u eat carbs and proteins.
skip ur banana in ur last meal make it in first meal with the eggs befor workout
ur shake befor last meal is a waste get a solid protein meal
keep ur carbs clean and high till 3 or 4 pm max then cut ur carbs completly from ur diet at night
u can eat carbs from veggies at nigh as much as u want like brocollli carots bla bla..have a handfull of almonds at night too

S

Sinum

Dec 6, 2011
I think the risk of certain peptides out way the benefits imo. Yeah, the prop will be like a kick start and by week 4 your test c levels will be good. I like prop, some guys don't like the pip but doesn't bother me...You will be fine pinning eod...Keep us posted during your cycle..

I've tried test P in my first cycle and man, that was best 8 weeks of my life. I'll do it like that then:

1-4 Test P
1-16 Test C
1-8 NPP
8-16 Tren A
25 mcg T3 ED

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic