Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Clean bulking cycle help!

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
Hi all, im 28 an amateur bodybuilder from ireland, i weigh about 90kg's, 8-10% bf, whit so ive been told a decent physique especially for classic bodybuilding classes.... I'm currently running 1 shot of test e every wednesday, today i started taking slin also 5-6iu's pwo... i have 50x50mg anadrol tabs im just wondering if anyone could help me out, im 2.5weeks post contest so im just getting back into heavy training following my rebound... i will be competing at the end of april. so im kinda lookng for help as too how to cycle theses compounds i can get more easily but i aint rich lol...any help would be appreciated

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Post up that diet again.

Give me some info, like how tall are you, your age as far as 20's 30's or 40's.

How long have you been training?

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
Meal #1 3-4egg whites, 1 yolk 2 scoops of protein & 75g oats
#2 300g potatoes, 150-200g chicken or lean meat
#3 300g potatoes, 150-200g chicken & 1 can of pineapples
#4 & #5 are the same with out the pineapple
#6 If im still awake i'll have 2 scoops of protein & 30g nuts

It's pretty boring sometimes i'll change the protein sources to others meats or fish, or the carbs to sweet potatoes etc, but its easy to follow and im growing from it I have added 50g protein & 50g glucose pwo for the slin then an hour later i'll go onto normally meal #3..

I'm 28 now, im 6ft tall around 87kg today i've been training 3 years consistiently now but about 10 altogether years on and off..

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Well Ill tell you this, bulking clean is a good thing. The big trick is keeping the bodyfat low, you are innevidably going to gain some, but the hope is the least amount possible while gaining the most muscle possible.
That layout of your diet looks better than the original one you posted earlier.

Are you doing any cardio right now?

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
I'm doing maybe 20 mins 2-3 times a week mostly in the morning before meal#1.. i actually enjoy this diet i have every saturday off where i eat like a normal person ;) i'm pretty much just looking to gain quality muscle not crap i see no sense really in going up like 40kgs over contest weight!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I'm doing maybe 20 mins 2-3 times a week mostly in the morning before meal#1.. i actually enjoy this diet i have every saturday off where i eat like a normal person ;) i'm pretty much just looking to gain quality muscle not crap i see no sense really in going up like 40kgs over contest weight!

Good, I think a lot of people make that mistake after a show and stop cardio completely.
Make sure its a good slow steady gain no more than 2lbs a week and I think you will be gtg.

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
Cheers mate for the help, imma take it nice and slow

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic