Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A Midlothian man pleaded guilty in federal court Wednesday to conspiracy to possess and distribute anabolic steroids.

Carl E. Macchiarulo, 43, faces up to 10 years in prison when sentenced June 29. However, federal sentencing guidelines will likely call for a lesser term.

In pleading guilty, Macchiarulo admitted operating an illegal steroid distribution business called CK Labs out of his home from December 2012 until last September.

Macchiarulo imported raw steroid powders and pills from China and other foreign countries, manufactured finished steroid products at his home and distributed them to customers through the mail. He advertised the business online.

He admitted importing at least 16 kilograms of raw steroid powders and thousands of steroid pills, and distributed steroids to customers -- including at least one amateur athlete -- located in over 30 states.

As part of the plea deal, Macchiarulo agreed to forfeit $163,455 seized by law enforcement as proceeds of the conspiracy.

Code:
http://www.richmond.com/news/article_8cfb632a-ddf2-5464-9d29-b4d86e380e94.html

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
wow he was always good to me. I think he was too indiscriminate and probably sold to an undercover.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
wow he was always good to me. I think he was too indiscriminate and probably sold to an undercover.
Probably right. Usually when guys get a controlled delivery you see a long list of LE agencies involved.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
wondering if he was caught receiving stuff, or selling it later? This guy did have a visible presence on the few boards I am on right around the time frame he pleaded to, with good reviews till his comm and t/a disintegrated toward the end.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Pretty quick plea deal...Feds must have scared him good...

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
He switched to hushmail just before he disapeared also had guys accusing him of under dosed gear...

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
To plead to importing that much powder... must have had him solid by the balls

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He switched to hushmail just before he disapeared also had guys accusing him of under dosed gear...

shit, I'd forgotten that. I wasn't too happy with his original choice of Safe, and then he one-ups himself by forgetting ORD and moving to Hush.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
He was a childish lieing turd. If you look at his facebook pic, it doesn't even look like he lifts at all....just a regular 40-something year old guy.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
He was a childish lieing turd. If you look at his facebook pic, it doesn't even look like he lifts at all....just a regular 40-something year old guy.
Not sure if thats him.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic