Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Cjc ghrp-2 nausea

Sep 11, 2012
Alright, so I changed up my cjc and ghrp-2 injections from 3x100mcg per to 1x300mcg per. Before I do this I have just injected 2iu hgh which puts me at 9iu hgh per day. So this is a late evening shot. So I shoot the hgh wait 15 minutes then shoot the peps. No more than seconds do I get nausious even though I have eaten recently I need to eat a quick snack to get rid of the nausea. Then I workout great with no issues, just that quick nausea feeling. My reasoning for doing the 1x shot like this is because all day I get sleepy as hell if I do a 100mcg shot 3x per day and I just dropped the ghrp-6 for hunger issues. Does anyone know what would cause the nausea with the 1 big shot? Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Alright, so I changed up my cjc and ghrp-2 injections from 3x100mcg per to 1x300mcg per. Before I do this I have just injected 2iu hgh which puts me at 9iu hgh per day. So this is a late evening shot. So I shoot the hgh wait 15 minutes then shoot the peps. No more than seconds do I get nausious even though I have eaten recently I need to eat a quick snack to get rid of the nausea. Then I workout great with no issues, just that quick nausea feeling. My reasoning for doing the 1x shot like this is because all day I get sleepy as hell if I do a 100mcg shot 3x per day and I just dropped the ghrp-6 for hunger issues. Does anyone know what would cause the nausea with the 1 big shot? Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

Dude! I have done an enourmous amount of peptides, and rhGH over the past 5 years. It's been about 2years since I've done GHRP-2 until 30 min ago. I did 250ug and felt little, got alittle hungry but maybe it was just noticing I need to eat. I found GHRP-2/CJC-1293 B4Bed give me insomnia so I switched to Ipamorelin/CJC-1293 B4Bed and GHRP-2 Mornings to protect liver while taking orals.

At first GH-peptides made me sleep all the time and I was like sleeping beauty until I got used to them and figued the right time to take them. I'm thinking 100-200ug GHRP-2 Morning and 200ug Ipamorelin/100ug CJC-1293 B4Bed is the most GH I want in a day and maybe half the dose at Bedtime. Toomuch GH is not pretty.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Never felt that from the GHRP-2 and I do the 3X100mcg per day. The only peptide that gives me the nausea is the MT-II that stuff hits you in the guts every time.

Sep 11, 2012
I throttled everything back to 100mcg of each before bed and it's been good. I think the combo of hgh and peps did it.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I think 100ug GHRP-2/CJC-1293 is all you need and thats around 9iu GH. Always do hgh/IGF after peptide dose. I really forgot how much I like GHRP-2 until DHL delivered it todday, too bad it gives me insomnia, if I do it before bed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic