Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cissus supplement info

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Where can I find this stuff? If it'll help my left elbow I'm all for it.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I can't comment on the quality yet but Smartpowerders.com looks like a good buy, either cap it or use a teaspoon and guess. lol

I've tried capping this stuff, impossible! it gets sticky very fast for some reason, was a big mess and total pain in the ass to do! I just throw it down the hatch while holding my breath and wash it down with water. Just make sure it does not get caught between your teeth and gums or you will taste that shit for a while!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've tried capping this stuff, impossible! it gets sticky very fast for some reason, was a big mess and total pain in the ass to do! I just throw it down the hatch while holding my breath and wash it down with water. Just make sure it does not get caught between your teeth and gums or you will taste that shit for a while!

That kinda blows...you can def save some money by capping yourself and buying bulk...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I can't comment on the quality yet but Smartpowerders.com looks like a good buy, either cap it or use a teaspoon and guess. lol

Thanks Shine.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I think I saw it on bb.com for a reasonable price.never used it but will give it a go.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic