Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Chyna

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Is this true she passed away ? She was 45.
Sad if it's true. She was one of the reasons I started lifting.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Looks like it. I'm curious to hear the cause.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
like all wrestlers im gonna go with overdose

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's gonna be drugs. She fell pretty hard judging by one night in chyna...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Is anyone surprised? I watched her from day one before she was even in the WWF (back then). Drug abuse is a hell of a thing and after getting fired from WWF she pretty much went downhill with brief stops in rehab every few years. Her abuse started when she was on the road with the boys back then. Her, XPAC and Scott Hall were pretty much in competition to see who could do the most coke, meth and pain killers. It's a sad thing to watch.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is anyone surprised? I watched her from day one before she was even in the WWF (back then). Drug abuse is a hell of a thing and after getting fired from WWF she pretty much went downhill with brief stops in rehab every few years. Her abuse started when she was on the road with the boys back then. Her, XPAC and Scott Hall were pretty much in competition to see who could do the most coke, meth and pain killers. It's a sad thing to watch.

Why was she fired?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Why was she fired?

Officially she says said she left. But in an interview years later with some of the other wrestlers they said she asked for more money and Vince told her no and if she didn't like it to go elsewhere. Then they failed to write her into the upcoming event. So while not technically "fired" she was basically told to get ****ed.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Officially she says said she left. But in an interview years later with some of the other wrestlers they said she asked for more money and Vince told her no and if she didn't like it to go elsewhere. Then they failed to write her into the upcoming event. So while not technically "fired" she was basically told to get ****ed.

Yeah we call that de-hiring where I work and it's inhumane unprofessional and humiliating.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Yeah we call that de-hiring where I work and it's inhumane unprofessional and humiliating.

Agreed.

On a different note, I don't think people realize how far she went down with the drug abuse after WWE.

ir.jpg
chyn.jpg
blog_joanie_laurer_chyna5.jpg

It actually got worse than this. These were taken when she was "fixed" up as best her manager could.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
her latest youtube video showed a person that looked like she was struggling with over medicating herself....didnt look healthy at all

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I saw it was an overdose. Very sad

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic