Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Christmass Suggestions

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
So what are you buying your wife for Christmas, then What are you getting your girlfriend for Christmas? So do you buy them the same thing, your girl firneds just a few sizes smaller :) :)

Point being what to get a chick for Christmas?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Find a really good Primo source, get her/them a year's worth of that, wrap it up and hide it somewhere.

THEN, get her/them flowers, candy and a nice card, this is all pretty simple . . . . .

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Thinking of booking a small vacation, gotta check the deals out there.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Can't help ya b/c it's easy for me. SS is an athlete and she's getting her BB on the 17th so I got her a special belt. I also got her training gear too.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Can't help ya b/c it's easy for me. SS is an athlete and she's getting her BB on the 17th so I got her a special belt. I also got her training gear too.
This is not fair at all.... the rest of us have to guess and hope we get it right...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
This is not fair at all.... the rest of us have to guess and hope we get it right...

Sheeit . . . . . just MEASURE her/them to make sure you get the sizes right, OMS, this ain't rocket science, AND, from your OP, you apparently get to measure twice?

Do the measurements, go from there, maybe candy and flowers will be all you'll need after? (and a nice card)

. . . . . do NOT do the measurements simultaneously, btw . . . . . .

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Sheeit . . . . . just MEASURE her/them to make sure you get the sizes right, OMS, this ain't rocket science, AND, from your OP, you apparently get to measure twice?

Do the measurements, go from there, maybe candy and flowers will be all you'll need after? (and a nice card)

. . . . . do NOT do the measurements simultaneously, btw . . . . . .
Yea only if they were into each other, which Im sure one of them will not be lol.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic