Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Christmas version: where ya goin/what cha takin

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
For me, there is no bigger joy than sharing my skill set with the family on Christmas eve. So I'mnot going anywhere they are comming to me.

going to slow smoke an angus prime tenderloin, I have a cherry port wine glaze for a honey ham. making grilled chili sweet potatoes and an au gratin potato casserole. The family brings desserts and veggies and snacky stuff.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, which ever you espouse too .... May your holiday be blessed with happiness

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Going to my folks house on Christmas Eve. Doing absolutely nothing on Christmas, which is my idea of a good holiday.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
We have always stayed home for the holidays and will again this year, but that may change in the future. Both the kids are out of the house now, but they are home for the holidays (college and Marines). If there is ever a time they cannot come to us, we may go to them. Or we might skip Christmas like the Kranks and go on a vacation.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Drove back home to my gals. Cooking lasagna tomorrow for my daughter, my gal & her daughter. Opening gifts from Santa is at the top of my list! My dad may come over to eat too. Merry Christmas to everyone one of you!

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
"So I looked, and behold, a pale horse.
and the name of him
who sat on it was death,
and hell followed with him.
and power was given to them
over a fourth of the Earth, to kill
with sword, with hunger, with death...
and by the beasts of the earth."

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Christmas eve… im attempting to wrap up presents so it may look like crumpled up news papers but there is a gift in there!!

maybe pinning some test so i can square off with the kids and explain to them who runs this house…. Just to catch a beating by all of them as they devour my foods and throw me around like a rag doll

christmas morning wake up open all their gifts before they can get down stairs just for payback!!

yeahhhh (snap into a slim jim)

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
We are having pot roast lol. My son and his girlfriend are coming over. So is my mom and my crackhead brother! He’s a meth head actually but is clean right now and haven’t seen him in a couple years. Well I saw him a couple days ago. He’s up from Florida staying with my mom till new years. He looked good actually and can tell when he’s clean. He’s clean so I invited them over. Should be good. I have missed my brother. My ‘real’ (clean) brother I haven’t seen in a long time. And of course my wife and youngest daughter I live with will be here too. My oldest is in Florida and having Christmas with her husband’s family. Which is fine. Not like they have a lot of money right now to travel. They saving to buy a house. But will be missed.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
We are having pot roast lol. My son and his girlfriend are coming over. So is my mom and my crackhead brother! He’s a meth head actually but is clean right now and haven’t seen him in a couple years. Well I saw him a couple days ago. He’s up from Florida staying with my mom till new years. He looked good actually and can tell when he’s clean. He’s clean so I invited them over. Should be good. I have missed my brother. My ‘real’ (clean) brother I haven’t seen in a long time. And of course my wife and youngest daughter I live with will be here too. My oldest is in Florida and having Christmas with her husband’s family. Which is fine. Not like they have a lot of money right now to travel. They saving to buy a house. But will be missed.

Yeah man i feel that! I havent seen my brother in prolly 15-20 yrs as he decided to follow the dragon and all sorts of other less than admirable things!

Glad he is tryin to clean up his act…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Sitting on the couch. Made some tacos with beef I got on special today for $3.49. My family arrived in town last night and two out of four ended up getting sick during the night….so we are keeping it low key today.
I’ll spend the day tomorrow with family relaxing and enjoying the exceptionally cold weather, hit the gym, and maybe watch A Christmas Story 3 or 4 times.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Going to my dad's and his stupid wife's house this year.....mainly for the kids.

Taking Mexican hot chocolate brownies and a homemade cake. Nothing else for once. He's making a ham, sweet coca-cola gravy, corn, and i'm not sure what else. My brother is taking a small turkey, mashed potatos, devil'd eggs, dressing, and something else. I'm sure there will be other deserts and food there though. My brother has a new boyfriend this year, so i'm sure it will be extra.......peachy.

The ex-wife and her sister made tamales...err....started them, and they will be done tomorrow.

Will probably open gifts and then play some board games, like Yahtzee......should be such a great flippin' night. Hope the food is good and I pass out from a sugar comatose.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
"So I looked, and behold, a pale horse.
and the name of him
who sat on it was death,
and hell followed with him.
and power was given to them
over a fourth of the Earth, to kill
with sword, with hunger, with death...
and by the beasts of the earth."