Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Chinese rooftopper films his own death

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013

A famous Chinese "rooftopping" enthusiast has unwittingly filmed his own death as he fell from a 62-story skyscraper during one of his trademark daredevil stunts.

Wu Yongning, 26, was performing pull-ups at the summit of the Huayuan Hua Center, one of the tallest buildings in Changsha, in central China, when he lost his grip and fell.

The incident was captured on a camera that Wu had carefully placed on another part of the building to record himself.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
What a thrill ride until you hit bottom

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
And the sound of the plat.... dumb ass, just thining the herd.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I used to be into adrenaline sports so I relate to this

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I can't even imagine what was going through his head at the end when he realized he was not going to get his grip up to pull back over the edge.

CRAZY!!!!

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
That man deserves a Darwin award.Funny thing is he only did two pullups.I would make sure I could atleast do three.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Someone once told me that they saw a fall death in slow motion ("Faces of Death" maybe?) and that the body actually bounces like a water balloon once before splatting.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Can't even imagine having the balls to do that, but looks like the roof ledge was very wide and angled downward so he couldn't maintain a grip.

Crazy fucker. Play stupid games; win stupid prizes.

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
That was insane, there are much better ways to get an adrenaline rush. What a donkey, although tbh, I’ve been around gorges and cliffs and thought about doing the same thing off the railing but that’s not as dangerous and I would only do one pullup just to be safe and get the hell back on land, only thought about it, never did it because ultimately it’s just too much of a risk to take, life is precious. Would never do something like that by myself either, he could have at least brought someone just in case who was anchored to something.

T

T H

Feb 8, 2018
Absolutely life is precious, I have to believe that people that do these things have at least a little suicidal tendencies

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic