Latest Member
AuthBoss
What's New?

Chinas new BlockChain will change the world

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
If we go to war with China, we will not be the dominant nation very long.

We are at war with China. We just don’t see it.

They’re not fighting this war with bullets, but it is an active, strategic attempt to gain the number one spot globally.

They cannot go against us in a military war. We’re still dominant. By a lot.

At some point we will need to go on an offensive like Gms suggested. War is not the preferred offensive IMO.

Military war is a huge risk for either party.

I think China’s strategy only depends on the threat of a fierce military battle (if it came twas that),with most of its offensive being economic, espionage, financial and acquiring geographic footholds (and sympathy) worldwide.

I’m clueless when it comes to economics but I’m told China owns a lot of US dept.

Bio terrorism would be another good option for them (we now know how effective it would be) as they have no value for human life. While we had two Carriers docked and quarantined, the Chinese military was active in the South China Sea.

Power is up for grabs amid the Covid chaos. And not just domestically.....

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
We are at war with China. We just don’t see it.

They’re not fighting this war with bullets, but it is an active, strategic attempt to gain the number one spot globally.

They cannot go against us in a military war. We’re still dominant. By a lot.

At some point we will need to go on an offensive like Gms suggested. War is not the preferred offensive IMO.

Military war is a huge risk for either party.

I think China’s strategy only depends on the threat of a fierce military battle (if it came twas that),with most of its offensive being economic, espionage, financial and acquiring geographic footholds (and sympathy) worldwide.

I’m clueless when it comes to economics but I’m told China owns a lot of US dept.

Bio terrorism would be another good option for them (we now know how effective it would be) as they have no value for human life. While we had two Carriers docked and quarantined, the Chinese military was active in the South China Sea.

Power is up for grabs amid the Covid chaos. And not just domestically.....

I think the Ideal situation would be:
a) finally destabilize and neutralize north Korea
(funny how fat boy just died huh)

b) use our intelligence assets to further stoke the flames of rebellion around china. Force their hand like we did all around the middle east with the Magic Arab spring or as I call it CIA test run.

c) gain Russia favor to the point we can assure they will either stay neutral or fight to topple china with us.

d) once all those pieces are in play make an fast decisive military action against China like we did initially with Iraq. Hopefully with less religiously driven native and a rebel force in China supporting free elections and open capitalism we can get in strategically neutralize their military threats like Nuke sites, Chem and Bio sites and Black Tech sites. Allow the rebel forces to take over the nation.

But what do I know... China would kick our asses... just like all the other modern wars theyve done so well in.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
By and large, the only use case for blockchain technology is money. Almost nobody uses blockchain applications.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic