Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

child exploiting loopholes, wwyd

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
When my daughter finds a loophole I praise her for her problem solving skills. Then depending on what it is I will either let her exploit it or if it's too close to a set rule(letter vs spirit of law) I close the loophole.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
I tell the kids I work with bravo for using their minds and thinking....then depending on what it is(and if I deem intervening on the matter worthwhile) make sure they understand the effect it may have on others around them.

I took a nephew to trader joes once....the cashier asked him how many stickers he wanted....he said '34' without even wasting a second....the employee gave them to him w/o hesitation they just told him 'a man who knows what he wants' and we left lol. Ones like this I let go cause I know I can trust his judgement long term and it hasn't happened again since.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Perhaps I could of worded the title differently, after reading it a few times I would assume no one wants to click it. Lol

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Perhaps I could of worded the title differently, after reading it a few times I would assume no one wants to click it. Lol
Grateful for the parenting alpha, good stuff!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic