Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Chicken Parmesan Sub

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I hear ya and respect your opinion.But again,we've talked about the timing only after YOU brought it into the thread.My post was just a recipe.Nothing more.

Secondly,you saying average out your client list?? So what you're saying is that when someone come to you for guidance you say im putting you on a diet from my law of averages or do you tailor a nutritional scheme for them personally? If you do then im sorry,you're completely wrong.I guide EACH individual based on THEIR needs not what I feel the average person is.There is no average person and any ONE person is drastically different than the next.Whether it be their daily activities to how well they burn calories to how well they process protein,etc.The differences are endless so no you're average list means very little im sorry.

So you saying there are exceptions to any rule(you being one of them) but then saying what you feel is too high is sort of like saying "DO AS I SAY,NOT AS I DO" isnt it? I can eat this,but not you.Without knowing "who" that is.

Now I sound like a broken record....There is no way you could or should state whats too high in anything from one meal without knowing the entire diet and entire person consuming that one meal.No way around it.No law of averages will change the fact that there is not enough data for anyone to make an educated "guess"because thats what that is,as to what a the nutritional content of one meal is.For example.so your law of averages says a person should eat this way,but that same person goes out and drinks themselves stupid and smokes and eats bar food but because that one meal they ate was good,its ok?? You do not know anything about anyone eating this so you cannot make that call as to what they can or cant eat.

Its the same as a cheat meal.Its ok to eat cheat meals.I know guys that have entire cheat days! Eating everything and anything for an entire day but stay on a very strict diet the rest of the week.Would I advise doing this if someone told me they take an entire day to eat crap?? Of course not,but not knowing them nor what they did the rest of the week,I could not say that.And i'll say that these guys have made some great progress doing things this way.I know for a fact that there are some on this board that do it this way.I couldn't do it,but many do and succeed.

So,lets just say that we agree to disagree.I know you said,you just think its not an awesome nutritional breakdown and thats fine.I disagree.Nothing wrong with that.Also,you say you could add some veggies to make it great,but again,you're talking about a completely different topic.You can add whatever you want to this recipe.Adding sides has nothing to do with the recipe itself.You could also add a few beers making it terrible,not the point.The recipe stands alone.What you add to it,is your choice.

All im saying is my make my decisions based on actual facts for each person,not a "law of averages"

Last edited:
NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
re-read my post you ask questions I answered directly as if I did not do so. To address your post further would be to repeat myself, please reread what I have posted. As for how I deal with clients that is directly answered in the previous post no I do not use averages when making plans but when talking about the general population averages are the best you can do, nowhere did I say it was too many carbs for all which is what you imply. I may have brought up timing in my 1st post but the debate started from then and beyond based on your reply to it claiming it an anytime meal where I said I wouldn't do so for most ppl, in the same way I wouldnt recommend icecream for most ppl but their are exceptions to every rule.

Last edited:
F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
re-read my post you ask questions I answered directly as if I did not do so. To address your post further would be to repeat myself, please reread what I have posted. As for how I deal with clients that is directly answered in the previous post no I do not use averages when making plans but when talking about the general population averages are the best you can do, nowhere did I say it was too many carbs for all which is what you imply. I may have brought up timing in my 1st post but the debate started from then and beyond based on your reply to it claiming it an anytime meal where I said I wouldn't do so for most ppl, in the same way I wouldnt recommend icecream for most ppl but their are exceptions to every rule.

Again........Agree to Dis-Agree.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic