S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
you got any more of these for the grill lol

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
when im out of town I use my Foreman. when im dieting I use Ms Dash seasonings since they are sodium free...anything in Italian dressing marinates the chicken well.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The best way to marinate chicken, is too put it in a Ziploc Bag with the marinade and let marinate in the fridge for 12 hours or overnight.

Tabasco: Tabasco Sauce, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, and Black Pepper Italian: Rosemary, Basil, Tarragon, stewed Tomatoes
Lemon-pepper: Lemon Juice and Black Pepper
Lemon-Dill: Lemon Juice, Dill and Black Pepper
Vinaigrette: Balsamic vinegar and Dijon Mustard
Spicy Tex Mex: Salsa and Chili Powder
Garlic & pepper: Garlic Powder, minced Garlic and Black Pepper Lemon & Rosemary: Lemon juice, Rosemary, Garlic Powder
Honey BBQ: Low-Carb Ketchup, Honey, Worcestershire Sauce, Lemon Juice, Hot Sauce
Orange Ginger: Orange Juice, Red Wine Vinegar, Ginger, Orange Zest, Salt, Pepper
Honey Mustard: Dijon Mustard, White Wine Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Honey, Garlic
Korean: Soy Sauce, Water, Stevia, Lemon Juice, Onion Powder, Ginger, Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic, Chili
Teriyaki: Soy Sauce, Sherry, Stevia, Mustard Powder, Ginger, Garlic Worcester-Lemon: Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Worcestershire Sauce,
Salt, Thyme, Garlic, Paprika
Jalapeno-Lime: Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Honey, Cumin, Salt, Garlic, Chopped Jalapeno Peppers

THANKS FOR THIS. I'm going to try some of these.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I posted a thread with a bunch of my recipes too. Most of them are for chicken.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic