Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Chest Improving?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
You look huge but I honestly don't see much improvement in your pecs. My advise would be heavy dumbell presses and burn out on cable flys with an adjustable bench and hit all 3 angles. Id superset those with cable presses as well.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
U need more barbell benching..forget the pussy ass dumbell work...blast the falt bench and incline....train around 5 reps a set.....increase each set like 10 lbs....20 sets should do u right...2 times ew.All your really missing bro is the thickness in your pecs and no fucken douth the barbell is the only way to build that thickness...more slow twich building....and if u dont take this advice...U will bitch forever about your chess....im giving u the right keys to get it done.dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I was leaning on the other one, thats why i was doing that. And Ive been trying that. Doing flies before presses.

thats one of your main fuck ups now..your doing way to many shapeing lifts...throw that shit away bro....Its not working for ya....stick with all barbell work on your chess....build some thinkness there first then u can go to those pussy ass shapeing lifts....Plus u dont wan to use a wide grip on your bech..Use a standard grip....Plus u can swich grips as u do each set.Find the grip that u feel works the best for u.And just dont go threw the lift...Plus i can tell u something eles from hitting your front delts to much wile benching..Dont bring the bar all the way up...U want to press it half way ..U will keep tention on your pecs rather then on your front delts...It will take no time getting use to ...Stay mostly on flat benching..Incline u will hit more delts then anything....U can do inclines but i wouldnt do to much.....How long?.....Long as it takes bro....stick it out for 6 months...trust me u will have the thickness u want and u will be thanking me....This is not the first time u posted about your chess...I havent seen advice really that will help u....Not saying no one is giving good advice but i know what the fuck u need to make this happen....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
BTW....dont be a fucken hard head bro..Take all that what u think u need out your brain and take the hard road...Learn to love barbell benching,,,,Its the only basic lift that will work.and stop worrying about what mother fuckers think....They can go to hell..Do what u need to do to make it work....Even if u suck at it first.....dw

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
You tell him, DW! KBD's just needing a bit of honest motivation to get ahead in the game

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
How many times do you do chest? What is your routine? Pm me & I'll send you my chest workouts. I was where you are & so I know it can be overcome. What is your bench max?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
U need more barbell benching..forget the pussy ass dumbell work...blast the falt bench and incline....train around 5 reps a set.....increase each set like 10 lbs....20 sets should do u right...2 times ew.All your really missing bro is the thickness in your pecs and no fucken douth the barbell is the only way to build that thickness...more slow twich building....and if u dont take this advice...U will bitch forever about your chess....im giving u the right keys to get it done.dw
^^^DW beat me to it.
i will add that your incline bench should be a SLIGHT incline. like one or two notches and thats it. this way your not incorporating too much front delt.
also, keep your form in the forefront of your mind on every rep. shoulders back, back slightly arched and squeeze the SHIT outta the bar on every rep. judging from your proportion it looks like you're a "shoulder bencher" ...in other words, you're using more front delts than chest on your bench press. i know for me personally, once i learned to bench with my chest and without my shoulders my pecs started seeing an immediate difference

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
do flies last and do dumbbell flies then cable crossovers to finish on your first chest day. The guy above is right about your form & doing barbell bench, but with each rep you should feel your chest contracting. So you should do superset FB & incline, decline & dumbbell flyes, cross-overs & smith bench. From experience, your second chest day should be different from your first one.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
do flies last and do dumbbell flies then cable crossovers to finish on your first chest day. The guy above is right about your form & doing barbell bench, but with each rep you should feel your chest contracting. So you should do superset FB & incline, decline & dumbbell flyes, cross-overs & smith bench. From experience, your second chest day should be different from your first one.

i disagree...secound chess day can be the same except u can add reps to each set or decrease reps or swich grips...As long as his ass is under that flat bench he will be on the right track for size.....Thats his problem now hes drilling to much shapeing lifts into his chess day...He needs to stick with the main baiscs such as barbell flat bench...Flys and cabel stuff is all for shaping...He has shape ...He doesnt have the thickness...Sometimes less is better and in his case that fits the bill here...Just my oppion but after 27 years of this shit i know.
Now dont get me wrong here im not blasting your oppion ...But in kbd needs to go back to what HAS allways been proven to work....The Basics...And the baiscs begans with the barbell.dw

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
It's not that serious to me, & in the end, a man has to make his own decision. I know what worked for me to reach a nice thick chest & a bench max of 585. I'm probably a little weak now at around 490. It not about shaping the chest, it's about shocking every muscle fiber even the stubborn ones to wake up & grow until he's happy with the size. The flat bench doesn't work enough muscle fibers in the mid chest for everyone, & incline isn't the best exercise for upper chest for everybody. Most people get more fibers worked for upped chest using reverse grip. Just because a man life's 27 years doesn't mean he has lifted well with good form & proper training for 27 years. If you have, then you should probably have a few magazine covers.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Dw got this shit nailed down kbd. It you want a huge chest go back to the basics flat barbell bench incline barbell bench, and some weighed dips. Just go heavy man really fucking heavy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic