Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Checking out other women?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm living the married life now and not much has changed. Our relationship is just as strong and we don't have any more or less problems then before. I guess when you're growing up you think when you find the right person you will never look at another. Well, I look. Actually, I never stopped looking. I enjoy the female shape and I suppose there is some pleasure in looking at other women. I never approach other women and I would never think of cheating. It's just looking. My wife hates when I do it. I try not to do it in front of her but sometimes I can't help myself. Does that make me a bad person? It's funny, when we're in the gym and she sees a chick that has a similar body type she's all like "is she more jacked than me?" And "are her legs bigger than mine?" And "is she hacked or just lean?" I just don't know how to walk that tightrope. Do you guys have "wondering eyes"? What's your stance on this? Would love a woman's perspective on this as well.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
My eyes wonder all the time. I literally can't stop them. Glad I'm not alone here.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Nothing wrong with looking nothing wrong with admiring the Female form, it's that 2nd or 3rd peep \ gawk that could cause a problem especially with your wife!! It's hard not to take a lonnng look the way some women dress but it's kinda why they dress that way..attention and appreciation . Athough you might catch a hot one to the eyeball with your wife!! lol

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Learned very early in our relationship not to look at other women in front of her either IRL or online or whatever.

Up here there is a cheap rag newspaper call the Sun and they have a bikini chick on page 3 every day. I don't buy the paper but if one is lying around it's almost involuntary to flip the cover open and check out the sunshine girl.

So when we first started dating we went to a bar and there was one there while we were waiting for the bartender to take our order. I looked. She got really upset. I was like WTF? I didn't even know what she was upset about at first. I thought it was just PMS or something but nope.

Of course it's natural to look. Just don't be obvious about it. And clear your browsing history! :D

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
My eyes wonder all the time. I literally can't stop them. Glad I'm not alone here.
You are never alone. Ur moms always upstairs.

Now on a serious note it's only human. Your wife looks at other guys too. It's just the look don't touch thing. Also I think once you get married you start looking a whole lot more. Remember look don't touch.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I've got caught looking and talking about the spoon

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I'm not married, but when in a "relationship" or "dating" or whatever, I generally am very cautious about how I may look at other women. I say "generally" because I have known one or 2 freaks in the past who were ok with a little FMF once in a while - but they were the exception. :D

Another thing I always do is lie about how many women I've dated / slept with. The answer is always "more than one, less than a dozen" or some other BS. And my current squeeze is always going to be told by me that she's the best looking woman in the room no matter what, that she's the best in bed I've ever had, that she's not getting fat, etc.

I never say any different unless I'm looking to end it or get to a point where I just don't care anymore - but even then it's gonna lead to at least some short term drama. :D

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Another thing I always do is lie about how many women I've dated / slept with.

Do they ask you or do you just tell them?

I'm a firm believer in the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.

Also, I agree with Seinfeld. It's like looking at the sun; just take a peak.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Don't attack me for this ! How is it not disrespectful to check out others ? I'm just asking to see the other side of it .

C

Cook2220

Oct 7, 2014
Excellent way of putting it. Some things you cant stop a man from doing married, girlfriend does not make a difference. You can look but cant touch In those circumstances

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I enjoy the male and female body....I think it's natural to look and don't see the harm in it unless you make a comment to make your partner feel uncomfortable....keep that shit to yourself lol

FYI, yes....we look at other men ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic