Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Challenges losing bodyfat after an injury

A

abi008

Feb 18, 2013
hi due to injuries I have put on quite a bit of weight, any tips on how to best drop body fat fast?

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Dont eat anything that comes in a box..

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
well i was very offseason when i got injured 175. i could not train for 4 months and had to cut the fat. I went on no carb now i know most poeple will say it will eat up all your muscle and not help with recovery but i was fat and depressed about not lifting and wanted to feel good again. so i did it for 3 months and lost 25lbs :) did not loss any muscle in my legs, kept by back width. just lost my shoulders and deff in back.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
both shoulders, then both knees a mouth after. could not even do cardio

S

Saleem

Feb 26, 2013
Maintain your protein consumption, use low carb diet, get enough sleep, drink more water, avoid processed and oily foods(keep healthy) and perform med-cardio around 30 minutes.....Should be effective to lose fat.

B

bouncer

Apr 2, 2013
Everything mentioned is good advice. Although I'm a newbie here, I came over from another ( but failing) forum. Clean diet, frequent small meals, 1.5-2 liters of water daily, and exercise whatever you can while protecting and caring for your injury. Try to get 95% or more of your carbs form veg.

P

Pure-Elite

Aug 17, 2013
Trying to train with an injury can be so frustrating, as well as the physical aspects i hope you have good support around you

I have a rubbish knee and get really frustrated when i cant lift as much as i know i could be capable of, if it wasnt for this restrictions
It some times really gets me down

Hope you heal quickly

S

sprawl33

Aug 15, 2013
gal of water a day, high protien low carb no dairy.
I had aback injury and i put on some weight in the mid section. took me awhile to get rid of

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic