Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Chad Nicholls Insulin Theory

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
Although he doesn't go into great detail, Chad Nicholls "Ronnie Coleman's former personal trainer among others" states his theory on offseason insulin use: He does the following things:

1. He recommends humulin R over humalog as he feels Humalog is actually a bit TOO quick acting.

2. Here's the big one, he believes the body becomes resistant to insulin rather quickly for many bodybuilders who use it day to day and recommends using it only once, at the most 2x a a week, however when you do use it you use it 3x a day. Once with your morning meal, once with your mid afternoon meal, and once with you after workout meal.

Makes sense to me. Curious what do you experienced guys think

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
i think that chad nicholsis a bright guy. I think that insulin is a great tool in the bodybuilders arsenal. I think that if i were to take insulin, i would choose humalog over humulin-r for a variety of reasons....all personal preference.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
ive ran both and prefer R---its such an under developed "science" that everyone can be an expert so its hard to say who is right and who is wrong

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
I've often thought about doing this hyper-load-slin day along with a no-carb diet the rest of the week. Something like the Green Faces diet but with a single day of multiple slin shots and tons and tons of carbs, no fats. Imagine how you'd look the next day...nice

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic