Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Cellucor Products

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
I've tried almost all of Cellucor's products and I can tell you that you shouldn't waste your money on this company. C4 may honestly be the only product they have that lives up to its potential. Other than that the rest of the products need to be paired with another one of their over priced items to get a fraction of what is promised to you. Anyone else feel the same way?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Nope feel the exact opposite. They make a great product if you can afford it. I have been using various stuff of theirs for awhile now with zero complaints, and since one if our sensei is sponsored by them I get their stuff for free also which is a bonus.

To bad they aren't making their whey isolate protein anymore,it was pretty kick ass.
Their c4 m5 and nzero all work very well.
Now the prohormones I wouldn't touch but that goes for every other prohormones also.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
their products did nothing for me. i think it is like most supps, works for some and doesnt for others. there is so much unknown in the supps and honestly, i beleive that atleast 75% of most supps is all placebo effect. that being said, even if it is placebo, if one feels it works, why not take advantage of it!

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
Nope feel the exact opposite. They make a great product if you can afford it. I have been using various stuff of theirs for awhile now with zero complaints, and since one if our sensei is sponsored by them I get their stuff for free also which is a bonus.

To bad they aren't making their whey isolate protein anymore,it was pretty kick ass.
Their c4 m5 and nzero all work very well.
Now the prohormones I wouldn't touch but that goes for every other prohormones also.

Cellucor C4 is a great product, I will not argue with you on that, but to be honest I saw no results and felt absolutely nothing with M5 and N-Zero by itself.. For me I had to combine M5 & N-Zero to feel the full effect of the product, and then to get the ultimate pump I combined one scoop M5 with one scoop N-Zero and one scoop C4.. That worked the best for me.. It was just way too expensive to continue using that type of stack..

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
their products did nothing for me. i think it is like most supps, works for some and doesnt for others. there is so much unknown in the supps and honestly, i beleive that atleast 75% of most supps is all placebo effect. that being said, even if it is placebo, if one feels it works, why not take advantage of it!

Speaking the truth right there.. I agree with you 110%..

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I like the C4 never tried the P6 the T7 is a great product...stand alone or paired with another thermo I felt like it was a great metabolic enhancement without the stimulant edge.

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
I like the C4 never tried the P6 the T7 is a great product...stand alone or paired with another thermo I felt like it was a great metabolic enhancement without the stimulant edge.

I got a free bottle of P6 back in January and it was a waste of my time.. I got absolutely nothing out of the pills and would never recommend or waste my money on it.. As for the T7, it's a great product.. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone trying to lose some weight..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

i took the whole damn stack, exactly like it said to and it did nothing for me. but most supps dont so i try to stick to the cheaper ones these days. atleast then when they dont work im not out a ton of money. i guess im no different than admin and his get rich quick scheme, i just try lose fat quick schemes :D

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
i took the whole damn stack, exactly like it said to and it did nothing for me. but most supps dont so i try to stick to the cheaper ones these days. atleast then when they dont work im not out a ton of money. i guess im no different than admin and his get rich quick scheme, i just try lose fat quick schemes :D

haha I love trying out new lose fat quick schemes! They are all worth trying once!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic