Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

CEC SCA & NYC info request.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
well I have done a few runs with ECA stacks before but when i was browsing through the sponsors list of supps, i saw the CEC, SCA, and NYC and i was interested. now i have can find the individual ingredients but i cant seem to find any profiles, doses, or cycles info on these stacks. Anyone know where i should look or have any personal experience youd like to share?

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I can tell you nyc stack is milder ( for me ) norephedrine does.t give me the hunger suppression and shakes anything like ephedrine will. My wife agrees and has had same experience. Cytomel is good stuff but for me it really eats muscle and I mean fast. Clen/t3 I can usually keep most of if not gain strength. I would never run t3 without clen and/or a light dose anabolic such as test prop/suspension around 350 a week. Im a firm believer in eca its proven. I assume you are looking at MP's product 2 a day of nyc is enough 3 and you will really be to wired. I would think eca 1 early am would be good , but that's just me. Personally have not Tried cec but my wife Tried the clen tabs and liquid t3. She lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks eating about 1500 calories a day. She is shredded now.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
thanks for the info, i think i want to try the cec for a couple weeks and see how much i can shred. once i find out how many pills a day and how many weeks before i should break.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic