Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Car rentals

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Anyone rent lately? I always use Enterprise and rented a suv for my trip outwest after we land in Denver. It didn't give me the option to pay. Is this a ploy to take care of them if they don't have a car available for my reservation?
I tried calling them but was on hold for 2 hours.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Anyone rent lately? I always use Enterprise and rented a suv for my trip outwest after we land in Denver. It didn't give me the option to pay. Is this a ploy to take care of them if they don't have a car available for my reservation?
I tried calling them but was on hold for 2 hours.
I don't know I would of expected to at least pay a deposit. Btw don't know if you shop by political leanings but enterprise stopped NRA membership discounts.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I flew recently and rented through Enterprise as well. Reserved through "Delta Travel Extras." But they took payment when I visited the desk, not before.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Thanks guys I tried several other sites and same thing. Oh well one more thing to worry about if the flight isn't canceled or rebooked.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah, the last few times I rented a car they don't accept payment until you actually pick up the car.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I always book through the app and account I have with National & Enterprise, all my info is already there.

Actually this post just reminded me that I had forgotten to book my rental car for my show in Pittsburgh end of the month/1st of Sept. So I just did and part of the reservation (where my card info already is) said cc is required to complete the reservation.

I just had one of my staff come back from Denver vacation, he said it was a complete cluster f*ck between canceled flights and car rental agency. None of their cars were working/starting for some reason in the price he chose ($150/day) so they just told him to pick a different one and they tried charging him $800 more.

Last edited:
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I always book through the app and account I have with National & Enterprise, all my info is already there.

Actually this post just reminded me that I had forgotten to book my rental car for my show in Pittsburgh end of the month/1st of Sept. So I just did and part of the reservation (where my card info already is) said cc is required to complete the reservation.

I just had one of my staff come back from Denver vacation, he said it was a complete cluster f*ck between canceled flights and car rental agency. None of their cars were working/starting for some reason in the price he chose ($150/day) so they just told him to pick a different one and they tried charging him $800 more.
That's my fear they'll drop my reservation and charge me a assload more to get the car.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic