Members
Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

Canadian here!!

R

rgoyer

Dec 17, 2013
Hey guys and gals!! Happy that I found this forum!

I am a 27 year old husband and father. I am here because I want to lose a substantial amount of weight and get big! Currently I am 235lbs and 5'6" tall.

I want this so badly! I know that the only person can do this is me so I have to work on my willpower for junk food.
I want to transform my body for me and for my family. I want to live long enough to see my daughter grow up and walk her down the aisle. Also to grow old with my gorgeous wife.

I don't want to be one of those dads that can't keep up and have to say "wait for daddy!" I'm unhappy with my body, I'm suck of being tired all the time and having a sore back. So I'm here to learn, meet new like minded people and to become a new me!!!! Sorry for the novel guys just thought I'd let you guys know what's up. Thanks for reading :)

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Canada eh, where aboots?.....welcome aboard.

R

rgoyer

Dec 17, 2013
Thanks for the welcome Stumpy! I'm from Eastern Ontario.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Welcome ay! You've come to the right place to learn and stay motivated .. Good introduction

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the den, bro. Every journey starts with the decision to take the first step. Now onward!

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Canadian eh? Lk will be happy....unfortunately he loves quebecers best.

Welcome sir.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Welcome to the Den! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Yes the right food with wth training is so important, junk food is no good at all! mayb take a look at some of the threads in the Diet and Nutrition Section of the forum.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic