Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Can I just use this guys gut as a heavy bag?

stone 69

stone 69

Jul 10, 2011
this guy ......I mean i couldnt even watch more then the 1st few seconds and i had to turn it off.I cant stand an idiot.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
well fuck man..we can see u dont do steroids or any other form of suppls...We have two types of guts...u have a power gut like mine which is hard as rocks...And u have this guy on the vid which is call a flabby gut ..His gut is sloppy and soft and fat.....What a fuck tard.....dw

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010
Why does he make us look up his nose in that first video?!! And is he in the hospital in that second video? What's with the gown?

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011

Well, that is something.
Im so glad you posted this. What an idiot. People at his gym must be retarded to. He said the most he's seen is 150 pound hammer curls. Who the fuck is slinging up dumbbells that heavy. just gotta laugh. I always see people in the gym using dumbbells way to heavy when they curl. You can get more gains out of using a 20 pound dumbbell with strict form.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Im so glad you posted this. What an idiot. People at his gym must be retarded to. He said the most he's seen is 150 pound hammer curls. Who the fuck is slinging up dumbbells that heavy. just gotta laugh. I always see people in the gym using dumbbells way to heavy when they curl. You can get more gains out of using a 20 pound dumbbell with strict form.

i def agree..you can get alot more useing strick form then tossing weight around...dw

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011

Yup... ego training. It might be the biggest issue I see in the gym especially with the young guys. There is this little douche at my gym who is terrible about it. I mean every exercise is just terrible form with too much weight. Kid might weigh 150lbs and he'll load the ez-curl bar up with 95lbs, lock his elbows in place and rock back and forth. The biceps do absolutely no movement at all. Usually when he is there at the same time I am I just look at him shake my head and laugh.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
There's nothing as close to a real life "Here's Your Sign" as an Insane Clown Posse medallion.

I have that exact same Hatchet Man necklace that I wear all the time, so i guess hand me a sign

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
wow what an idiot. loved his callout attempt in the first vid.

hard to believe that at one point he was the fastest out of a million other swimmers :D

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I have that exact same Hatchet Man necklace that I wear all the time, so i guess hand me a sign

Sign's in the mail. Just not a fan of the white trash "Juggalo" pseudo-gang culture.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic