Cam Newton = Super Pussy.

Discussion in 'Sports Discussion' started by kid666, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Go Away

Go Away TID Board Of Directors

Dec 28, 2011
    Why'd you have to bring Kanye in this?!?!

GuerillaKilla likes this.
  2. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Interesting. The complaint does seem more valid if he is in a leadership position. I am just thinking I have never felt good or wanted to smile after a loss.

schultz1 and GuerillaKilla like this.
  3. DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong VIP Member

May 27, 2013
    Not going balls out to recover your own fumble, in the Super Bowl, when down 16-10, tells anyone everything they need to know about Cam Newton.

4. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    Agreed 100%. Some of my best performances came in contests i didnt win. This was due to my competition, they forced me to find another level. The thing is, it forced them to find one as well. Once the contest is over i ve a high level of respect for my opponent. They made me better. If cam approaches this right, he too will will be better. Unfortunately it wont happen with how he is handling it. One thing to remember about cam, hide y0ur lap top when he is around

RAIDEN and DieYoungStrong like this.
  5. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    You don't have to like losing... and you shouldn't. Losing sucks BUT you should be a good sport when you lose. Being professional when you lose isn't the same as liking to lose.

hardpr and kid666 like this.
  6. gymrat827

gymrat827 VIP Member

Nov 5, 2012
    just glad brady didnt get another ring.

Realize, graniteman and GuerillaKilla like this.
  7. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Newton brought all the hate on himself, running his mouth, playing the race card and then cting like a total bitch, mentally and physically.
    The two greatest to ever step on the field showboated or whined, Jerry Rice never celebrated and JOMO was always classsy. Cam will never reach high enough to sniff the jock straps (like schultz1 does so well)

That and neither QB won the game, it was ALL DEFENSE. Defense wins SuperBowls