Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Cabergoline questions fellas .....help this old dude out

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
This old head needs help. Im dosing Test/Tren/Mast combo. I have been searching and seeing different ways to dose Cabergoline. Some say 0.5 3x per week, another 1mg weekly.

I am dosing the combo M-W-F, with Anavar, and GH.

Let me explain and get personal, I was with this ultra pretty lady, from Brazil..... and when things became a little more intimate, my love muscle's response time was not as immediate as it has been. There was a serious delay, but I did prevail.

So I am thinking that we need to consider taking the anti prolactin .....at least IMO this is a good starting point.

so again, how do you cats dose Cabergoline ?

Thanks in advance.

You cats are the best.

2ez......aka......MacDaddy....hehehe

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
When I took Caber on a deca cycle .5mg E3D did the trick for me. My last deca cycle I chose not to use caber & threw mast in the cycle & that worked out well.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
As stated .5 mg e3rd day will take care of prolactin issues, now if that is your problem or not we cannot say.
Use only HG caber IMO all the rest out there is crap.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
What Littleguy said, I have tried several different RC places for Caber, sure I got wood, i also got the headaches and side effects I see with ED meds. So that leads me to believe due to the high cost of REAL caber you get fake shit mixed up.

deadlift666

deadlift666

Feb 22, 2015
Don't bother with research caber. It's not real, as others have said.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Caber isn't needed if you control e2. Plenty of guys have claimed deca dick on the boards and get bloodwork and prolactin is in range.

Are you able to get bloodwork? If so then just monitor your estrogen and you won't have a problem. Taking a drug like caber shouldn't be done when not needed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic