Latest Member
Margo-89
What's New?

Burritos and Barbells- 3M Training Log

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Get your heaviest bands and hang from the squat rack before each training day....

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
Get your heaviest bands and hang from the squat rack before each training day....

@PillarofBalance like this?

Screenshot_20160618-162718.png

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
a same day Dead and Bench 5x5? ...crazy strong work...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Was watching a YouTube video the other day and saw that they filmed at your gym. That was a screen shot of the first 5 secs of the video lol
Yeah wondering what vid though... I have an issue there with someone stealing my ideas and talking about them like he suddenly discovered the solution to some long standing issue...

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
a same day Dead and Bench 5x5? ...crazy strong work...

Thanks bro. I actually really like the way Bully Yoga is set up being able to do a variation of each lift each training session.

Beedeezy

Beedeezy

Feb 18, 2015
Bully yoga will make you strong. If you are honest with yourself, you quickly realize you have NOT been training to your full potential to this point. @PillarofBalance is rough around the edges and wants you to cut the bullshit. But that's what a good coach does, he's not here to be your friend. Their here to make you better and he has fulfilled that obligation to me no doubt.

He's also never liked me so it makes him being a dick to me that much easier for him. :D

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
Bully yoga will make you strong. If you are honest with yourself, you quickly realize you have NOT been training to your full potential to this point. @PillarofBalance is rough around the edges and wants you to cut the bullshit. But that's what a good coach does, he's not here to be your friend. Their here to make you better and he has fulfilled that obligation to me no doubt.

He's also never liked me so it makes him being a dick to me that much easier for him. :D

I definitely agree bro. Since working with POB, I've added 60lbs to my total and I know it would have been more had my bench not decided to suck on meet day. Also SAD lost the nose tork so that probably did my bench in lol.

Shaving the beard probably didn't help your cause haha.

Beedeezy

Beedeezy

Feb 18, 2015
Shaving the beard probably didn't help your cause haha.
Lol, it will be back soon enough. I hadn't realized how fat my face looked, the beard hid it well I guess.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Beedeezy, we're going to give you so much s**t about that beard, you're gonna have to change your name to "Beard-ezy"

Beedeezy

Beedeezy

Feb 18, 2015
Beedeezy, we're going to give you so much s**t about that beard, you're gonna have to change your name to "Beard-ezy"
My beard was pretty solid man, and I went to a 1.5 clipper length. For reference that's like the 5 o'clock shadow length you see Spanish people walk around with a lot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic